Posted on 2021-07-20, by raymanhero.
Excel Pivot Tables_ Master Data Analyses and Dashboards
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.71 GB | Duration: 4 hours
What you'll learn
Learn how to create Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel
Create PivotCharts to let your data speak
⭐️ Get to know many tips & tricks around Pivot Tables
Create a reporting dashboard to perform data analysis
Test your skills by analyzing a data set and answering several questions (including solution guide)
Performing data cleanups
Microsoft Excel 2007 - 2019/365 (PC Windows version Excel 2010 or higher recommended)
Please note that this course runs on a Windows environment. Mac users are welcome and certainly can transfer their new skills, but the whole user interface differs on Apple Mac environments.
Basic know how in Excel is recommended, but not a must. We start from scratch when it comes to Pivot Tables.
⭐⭐⭐ With this course you get: ⭐⭐⭐
Complete hands-on Pivot Table Guide
24/7-Access to all lectures, project files
Access to course Q&A forums to ask questions
A skills test including a complete solution guide
30 day money-back guarantee!
Tought in the most recent Excel version (2019/365)
What is this course about
Pivot Tables are one of the most powerful tools that come with Microsoft Excel. They are a must for any data analyst to dig into data and draw conculsions.
What is a Pivot Table
The word "Pivot" itself is defined as the central point, pin, or shaft on which a mechanism turns or oscillates. And that is exactly what a pivot table does, it turns your data. Pivot tables are also known as cross tables.
A Pivot Table is a very powerful Excel tool for structurally evaluating data in a simple tabular form. The underlying data source is summarized in a way that important properties of the data are represented in a simple overview of aggregated data.
Why do you need Pivot Tables
With Pivot Tables you basically flip your data to explore new dimensions to perform data analyses. This tool allows you to break down and reduce huge amounts of data to a basic tabular form that reveals new insights about your data.
In addition you can create stunning Excel Dashboards witht the help of Pivot Tables. With so called "slicers" you can enrich your data summaries with a user friendly interface to dig into your data. This way you can draw conclusions that you may not even have thought of beforehand.
With the right approach you can analyze any kind of data such as sales data or marketing performance data. Whatever your use case will be. With Pivot Tables you have a tool at hand which allows you to create any kind of KPI driven Excel dashboards to draw meaningful and actionable insights.
This course gives you a comprehensive and hands-on deep dive through the ins and outs of Pivot Tables and related data anlyses. You will learn everything from scratch, like properly preparing your raw data, creating pivot tables, adding charts and filters up to eventually creating a fully functional reporting Excel Dashboard. But it's not only me doing stuff in this course. There is an excercise teaching section waiting for you. You receive a raw data set that you will analyze on your own to answer a bunch of questions.
You will follow me directly on my screen and can work in parallel with the provided work files.
Find some of the most important topic areas of this course below:
Data Requirements to your raw data
How to tackle a Data Clean up
Performing Data Analyses
360° exploration of Navigation and Menus of a Pivot Table
Creating Pivot Charts
Calculated Fields and Items (and all the pitfalls of those)
Create Interactive Excel Dashboards (Excel 2010 and higher)
Pimping up usability with slicers and timelines (Excel 2010 and higher)
Test your skills, analyse data and answer lots of questions
This course is a hands-on experience and we will work with a sample data set to explore all the functionalities around Pivot Tables. You can work in parallel with the work files to try everything out, one by one, as I am showing you on my screen.
- Ebooks list page : 48574
- 2020-01-03Excel Pivot Tables Master Data Analyses And Dashboards
- 2019-12-09Excel Pivot Tables: Master Data Analyses and Dashboards
- 2019-11-24Excel Pivot Tables: Master Data Analyses and Dashboards
- 2019-11-18Excel Pivot Tables Master Data Analyses and Dashboards
- 2021-09-02Excel Pivot Tables Master Data Analysis And Dashboards
- 2020-03-11Excel Pivot Tables Master Data Analysis And Dashboards
- 2019-12-12Excel Pivot Tables Master Data Analysis and Dashboards
- 2019-11-27Excel Pivot Tables Master Data Analysis and Dashboards
- 2020-09-21Excel Pivot Tables: Basic Beginners Guide to Learn Excel Pivot Tables for Data Analysis and Modeling
- 2020-10-10Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables Master Excel Pivot Tables!
- 2020-08-08Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables Master Excel Pivot Tables!
- 2020-07-24Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables - Master Excel Pivot Tables!
- 2021-08-27Reports And Data Analysis With Excel Pivot Tables
- 2020-11-23Expert Excel - Pivot Tables - A Step By Step Guide To Learn And Master Excel Pivot...
- 2019-07-13Reports And Data Analysis With Excel Pivot Tables
- 2019-04-29Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables
- 2019-04-10Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables
- 2019-04-02Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables
- 2019-03-31Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.