Posted on 2018-10-02, by nokia241186.
Yonah Alexander, Michael B. Kraft, "Evolution of U.S. Counterterrorism Policy [3 volumes]"
2007 | pages: 1451 | ISBN: 0275995291 | PDF | 5,2 mb
Including many older documents not available electronically or otherwise accessible, this three-volume set provides the first comprehensive collection of key documents, statements, and testimony on U.S. government counterterrorism policies as they have evolved in the face of the changing terrorist threats. Selected executive and congressional materials highlight the government's diverse policy and program responses to terrorism. The testimony, statements, and documents provide the public articulation and face to the largely important intelligence, law enforcement, preventative security measures, and international cooperation used in the shadowy war against terrorism. Recent entries provide a handy compilation of important post-9/11 materials. For example, useful background information on U.S. actions against Osama bin Laden, the Taliban, and Saddam Hussein and terrorism fundraising. Also included are statements from the Reagan and other administrations that relate to disputes over the appropriate use of force. Introductory chapters by Alexander and Kraft provide the historical context and analysis of previous and current U.S. counterterrorism policy including U.S. legislation.
For over two centuries, America has faced occasional outbreaks of terrorism, perpetrated by both indigenous and foreign groups. But the spectacular bombing in Oklahoma City in 1995 and the September 11, 2001, attacks seemed to signify a new age, frightening many Americans and destroying their sense of domestic security. In addition, U.S. citizens and interests have been increasingly affected by acts of terrorism abroad. The challenges of terrorism, therefore, have required the United States to develop comprehensive strategies and programs to counter both conventional and unconventional threats, nationally and globally.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37284
- 2018-07-20Evolution of U.S. Counterterrorism Policy [3 volumes]
- 2009-09-15Evolution of U.S. Counterterrorism Policy (Three Volumes)
- 2021-04-02Evolution or Revolution?: Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy after the Great Recession (The MIT Press)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Evolution of Conservative Party Social Policy - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] EU Counterterrorism Policy
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Labour Party and the World, Volume 1: The Evolution of Labour's Foreign Policy, 1900-51
- 2012-01-17The Labour Party and the World, Volume 1: The Evolution of Labour’s Foreign Policy, 1900-51 - Rhiannon Vickers
- 2012-01-07The Labour Party and the World, Volume 1: The Evolution of Labour's Foreign Policy, 1900-51
- 2011-11-17Evidence-Based Counterterrorism Policy (Springer Series on Evidence-Based Crime Policy) free ebook download
- 2011-11-09Evidence-Based Counterterrorism Policy
- 2010-12-18The Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory and Policy (repost)
- 2010-03-05The Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory and Policy (repost)
- 2009-08-14The Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
- 2020-11-28The Evolution of China`s Poverty Alleviation and Development Policy (2001 2015)
- 2020-08-10Counterterrorism: Reassessing the Policy Response
- 2019-03-18The Evolution of Monetary Policy and Banking in the US
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Yearbook on Space Policy 2015: Access to Space and the Evolution of Space Activities - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.