Posted on 2008-03-24. By anonymous.
Evidence-Based Respiratory Medicine (just the book no CD)
Stationary Office | Pages: 608 | 2006-11-01 | ISBN:072791605X | 5 MB
Rapidshare and Megaupload
Evidence-Based Respiratory Medicine with CD-ROM (Evidence-Based Medicine)
By Peter G. Gibson, Michael Abramson, Richard Wood-Baker, Jimmy Volmink, Michael Hensley, Ulrich Costabel
* Publisher: BMJ Books
* Number Of Pages: 608
* Publication Date: 2006-11-01
* ISBN-10 / ASIN: 072791605X
* ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780727916051
* Binding: Hardcover
* First major evidence-based text in adult respiratory medicine
* Comprehensive, authoritative summary of the best treatments for the major respiratory diseases
* Compiled by specialists from the Cochrane Airways Management Group
* Easy-to-use format, with key clinical implications summarised in each chapter
* Kept up-to-date online
Compiled by specialists from the Cochrane Collaboration Airways Management Group, Evidence-based Respiratory Medicine is the first major evidence-based text in adult respiratory medicine.
Providing a comprehensive summary of the best treatments for the most important respiratory diseases, some of the worldâ€™s leading physicians review the evidence for a broad range of treatments using evidence-based principles. Essential information is presented in an easy-to-understand format, with the most important clinical implications summarised in each chapter.
Evidence-based Respiratory Medicine tackles the big clinical questions in diagnosis and treatment, presenting treatment options which take into account the individual patientâ€™s needs.
Evidence-Based Series: Evidence-based Respiratory Medicine, part of the acclaimed series BMJ Evidence-based medicine textbooks that have revolutionised clinical medicine literature, comes with a fully searchable CD-ROM of the whole text.
- Ebooks list page : 1628
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Evidence-Based Respiratory Medicine
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2012-04-10Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology by Ross Pinkerton
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2012-01-18Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs - M. Daniel Sloan
- 2011-08-25Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs
- 2021-04-02Evidence Based Physical Therapy for the Pelvic Floor: Bridging Science and Clinical Practice, 2nd Edition
- 2020-11-24Getting Pregnant with PCOS: An evidence based approach to treat the root causes of polycystic ovary syndrome & boost fertility
- 2020-10-11Urban Lighting for People: Evidence Based Lighting Design for the Built Environment
- 2020-06-30Evidence-based Essential Oil Therapy: The Ultimate Guide to the Therapeutic and Clinical Application of Essential Oils
- 2020-05-01Predicting Success: Evidence-Based Strategies to Hire the Right People and Build the Best Team
- 2018-06-26Evidence-Based Sports Medicine
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Evidence-Based Manual Medicine: A Problem-Oriented Approach
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Evidence-Based Geriatric Medicine
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Handbook of Evidence-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice (Humana Press Current Clinical Psychiatry) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Predicting Success: Evidence-Based Strategies to Hire the Right People and Build the Best Team
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Evidence-Based Sports Medicine
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Evidence-Based Technical Analysis: Applying the Scientific Method and Statistical Inference to Trading Signals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.