Posted on 2019-12-05, by rizentrop.
Localization is involved everywhere in epidemiology: health phenomena often involve spatial relationships among individuals and risk factors related to geography and environment. Therefore, the use of localization in the analysis and comprehension of health phenomena is essential. This book describes the objectives, principles, methods and tools of spatial analysis and geographic information systems applied to the field of health, and more specifically to the study of the spatial distribution of disease and health–environment relationships. It is a practical introduction to spatial and spatio-temporal analysis for epidemiology and health geography, and takes an educational approach illustrated with real-world examples. Epidemiology and Geography presents a complete and straightforward overview of the use of spatial analysis in epidemiology for students, public health professionals, epidemiologists, health geographers and specialists in health–environment studies.
- Ebooks list page : 41999
- 2014-03-30Methods and Tools for Drought Analysis and Management - Removed
- 2012-03-16Methods and Tools for Drought Analysis and Management (Repost)
- 2011-03-05Methods and Tools for Drought Analysis and Management (repost)
- 2009-08-13Methods and Tools for Drought Analysis and Management
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Basketball on Paper: Rules and Tools for Performance Analysis
- 2012-01-04Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2007-08-23[request]Compilers: Principles, Techniques, and Tools
- 2020-04-14Statistical Methods for Global Health and Epidemiology: Principles, Methods and Applications (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
- 2018-04-25Automotive Software Engineering Principles, Processes, Methods, and Tools
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Valuation and Dealmaking of Technology-Based Intellectual Property: Principles, Methods and Tools
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Automotive Software Engineering: Principles, Processes, Methods, and Tools
- 2012-12-11Automotive Software Engineering: Principles, Processes, Methods, and Tools (repost)
- 2011-12-28A Student's Guide to the Study, Practice, and Tools of Modern Mathematics (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2011-11-23Iterative Splitting Methods for Differential Equations (Chapman and Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computation Series) - Removed
- 2011-10-27Hydrodynamics - Optimizing Methods and Tools
- 2011-09-05A Student's Guide to the Study, Practice, and Tools of Modern Mathematics - Removed
- 2011-07-20PC Based Instrumentation and Control ( code and tools)
- 2010-02-22Automotive Software Engineering: Principles, Processes, Methods, and Tools
- 2010-02-22"Automotive Software Engineering: Principles, Processes, Methods, and Tools" by Jorg Schauffele
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.