Posted on 2012-04-02. By anonymous.
Publisher: Sp--ring=er 2012 | 619 Pages | ISBN: 9400715900 | PDF | 22 MB
The environment of our planet is degrading at an alarming rate because of non-sustainable urbanization, industrialization and agriculture. Unsustainable trends in relation to climate change and energy use, threats to public health, poverty and social exclusion, demographic pressure and ageing, management of natural resources, biodiversity loss, land use and transport still persist and new challenges are arising. Since these negative trends bring about a sense of urgency, short term action is required, whilst maintaining a longer term perspective. The main challenge is to gradually change our current unsustainable consumption and production patterns and the nonintegrated approach to policy-making. This book covers the broad area including potential of rhizospheric microorganisms in the sustainable plant development in anthropogenic polluted soils, bioremediation of pesticides from soil and waste water, toxic metals from soil, biological treatment of pulp and paper industry wastewater, sustainable solutions for agro processing waste management, solid waste management on climate change and human health, environmental impact of dyes and its remediation. Various methods for genotoxicity testing of environmental pollutants are also discussed and chapters on molecular detection of resistance and transfer genes in the environmental samples, biofilm formation by the environmental bacteria, biochemical attributes to assess soil ecosystem sustainability, application of rhizobacteria in biotechnology, role of peroxidases as a tool for the decolorization and removal of dyes and potential of biopesticides in sustainable agriculture. It offers a unique treatment of the subject, linking various protection strategies for sustainable development, describing the inter-relationships between the laboratory and field eco-toxicologist, the biotechnology consultant, environmental engineers and different international environmental regulatory and protection agencies.
- Ebooks list page : 18062
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Development (Strategies for Sustainability) - Removed
- 2019-12-24Understanding Community Economic Growth and Decline: Strategies for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Urban Structure in Hot Arid Environments: Strategies for Sustainable Development (The Urban Book Series) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (Management for Professionals) - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Moving Millions: Transport Strategies for Sustainable Development in Megacities (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries) - Removed
- 2014-04-30Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-24Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (Repost)
- 2012-02-08Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development
- 2011-06-09Moving Millions: Transport Strategies for Sustainable Development in Megacities (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries)
- 2011-04-15Moving Millions: Transport Strategies for Sustainable Development in Megacities
- 2018-12-07Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-22Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-21Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2020-02-28Plant Disease Management Strategies for Sustainable Agriculture through Traditional and Modern Approaches (Sustainability in Plant and Crop Protection)
- 2019-11-25Mapping and Spatial Analysis of Socio-economic and Environmental Indicators for Sustainable Development: Case Studies from North Africa (Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Environmental Biotechnology: Biodegradation, Bioremediation, and Bioconversion of Xenobiotics for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development (IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Research Studies) (v. 1)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Assessment of Hydrogen Energy for Sustainable Development (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security) - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Environmental Management for Sustainable Development (Routledge Environmental Management)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.