Posted on 2022-01-20, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 019758294X | 161 pages | True PDF EPUB | 16.61 MB
Is there a central scientific theory governing how human physiology interacts with the environment?
Our environment exerts a profound effect on our health and well-being. Yet, the rules guiding such interaction between individual human physiology and the environment remain elusive. While various disciplines have emerged studying components and base interactions of each system, no method has successfully predicted the dynamic behavior between these complex systems in real time.
Environmental Biodynamics offers a daring new inquiry into our environment and its impact on human health. Moving beyond a reductionist view of human physiology and the environment, this volume proposes a fundamental shift in environmental health science from quantifying structural relationships, such as static measures of environmental factors or momentary health indicators, to studying functional interdependencies in time. Across six chapters, the authors weave together the latest research from biology, environmental science, theoretical physics, mathematics, and philosophy to explore their Biodynamic Interface Theory, which states that complex systems connect primarily through a dynamic, operationally independent interface that regulates the bidirectional interactions between systems over time. Later chapters compare the proposed theory against current practice and provide suggestions for further methods of data collection and computational analysis. Supported by vivid full-color diagrams and a wealth of original data, Environmental Biodynamics is an accessible theoretical guide to this promising new field of environmental health
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 51089
- 2019-08-23Louder Than Words The New Science of How the Mind Makes Meaning
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Mental Biology: The New Science of How the Brain and Mind Relate
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Woman Racket: the New Science Explaining How the Sexes Relate at Work, at Play and in Society
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Louder Than Words: The New Science of How the Mind Makes Meaning
- 2014-04-28Mental Biology: The New Science of How the Brain and Mind Relate
- 2014-04-08Mental Biology: The New Science of How the Brain and Mind Relate
- 2012-12-14Louder Than Words: The New Science of How the Mind Makes Meaning
- 2021-08-27Snowforce 19' Salesforce To Transform How The City Interacts With Their Customers - Removed
- 2019-07-13Snowforce 19' Salesforce To Transform How The City Interacts With Their Customers - Removed
- 2019-04-28Snowforce 19' Salesforce to Transform How the City Interacts with Their Customers - Removed
- 2019-01-30Contaminants of Emerging Concern in the Environment Ecological and Human Health Considerations
- 2022-08-10Summary of William W. Li's Eat To Beat Disease The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself
- 2022-08-05Unwinding Anxiety New Science Shows How to Break the Cycles of Worry and Fear to Heal Your Mind
- 2022-06-25Return to Nature The New Science of How Natural Landscapes Restore Us [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-21Return to Nature The New Science of How Natural Landscapes Restore Us
- 2021-07-23Judson Brewer Unwinding Anxiety New Science Shows How to Break the Cycles of Worry and Fear to Heal Your Mind 2021 - Removed
- 2021-04-25Unwinding Anxiety New Science Shows How to Break the Cycles of Worry and Fear to Heal Your Mind by Judson Brewer - Removed
- 2021-03-20Unwinding Anxiety: New Science Shows How to Break the Cycles of Worry and Fear to Heal Your Mind [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-19Unwinding Anxiety: New Science Shows How to Break the Cycles of Worry and Fear to Heal Your Mind - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.