Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
Ensuring Safe Food: From Production to Consumption by Institute of Medicine and National Research Council, Board on Agriculture, Institute of Medicine
English | September 19, 1998 | ISBN: 0309065593 | 206 pages | PDF | 2.27 MB
How safe is our food supply? Each year the media report what appears to be growing concern related to illness caused by the food consumed by Americans. These food borne illnesses are caused by pathogenic microorganisms, pesticide residues, and food additives. Recent actions taken at the federal, state, and local levels in response to the increase in reported incidences of food borne illnesses point to the need to evaluate the food safety system in the United States. This book assesses the effectiveness of the current food safety system and provides recommendations on changes needed to ensure an effective science-based food safety system. Ensuring Safe Food discusses such important issues as:
What are the primary hazards associated with the food supply? What gaps exist in the current system for ensuring a safe food supply? What effects do trends in food consumption have on food safety? What is the impact of food preparation and handling practices in the home, in food services, or in production operations on the risk of food borne illnesses? What organizational changes in responsibility or oversight could be made to increase the effectiveness of the food safety system in the United States?
Current concerns associated with microbiological, chemical, and physical hazards in the food supply are discussed. The book also considers how changes in technology and food processing might introduce new risks. Recommendations are made on steps for developing a coordinated, unified system for food safety. The book also highlights areas that need additional study. Ensuring Safe Food will be important for policymakers, food trade professionals, food producers, food processors, food researchers, public health professionals, and consumers.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38951
- 2019-01-13Ensuring Safe Food From Production to Consumption
- 2010-12-30Ensuring Safe Food: From Production to Consumption
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Gender and Food: From Production to Consumption and After (Advances in Gender Research)
- 2017-03-11Gender and Food From Production to Consumption and After
- 2018-06-25Wood Pellet as a Renewable Source of Energy From Production to Consumption
- 2018-06-12Wood Pellet as a Renewable Source of Energy From Production to Consumption
- 2013-07-30Committee on the Review of Food and Drug Administration's Role in Ensuring Safe Food, National Research Council, "Enhancing Food Safety: The Role of the Food and Drug Administration"
- 2020-06-09Animals as Food: (Re)connecting Production, Processing, Consumption, and Impacts (The Animal Turn)
- 2020-02-22The Homestead Canning Cookbook: •Simple, Safe Instructions from a Certified Master Food Preserver •Over 150 Delicious, Homemade Recipes •Practical Help to Create a Sustainable Lifestyle
- 2018-07-24Food in the Novels of Thomas Hardy Production and Consumption
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Animals as Food: (Re)connecting Production, Processing, Consumption, and Impacts (The Animal Turn)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Tropical Fruits - from Cultivation to Consumption and Health Benefits: Papaya (Food Science and Technology)
- 2009-03-06Environmental Impacts of Food Production and Consumption
- 2021-10-19Branded Lives The Production And Consumption Of Meaning At Work
- 2021-09-08Great Food Finds San Francisco - Delicious Food from the City's Top Eateries
- 2021-09-04Best Herbal Medicine and Healing Food From Nature to Prevent Insomnia Plus Make Sleep Better
- 2021-09-04The Textile Revolution in Bronze Age Europe Production, Specialisation, Consumption
- 2021-08-29Branded Lives The Production and Consumption of Meaning at Work
- 2021-08-22Grow Organic, Cook Organic - Natural Food From Garden To Table, With Over 1750 Photographs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.