Posted on 2020-09-16, by mitsumi.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.82 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (1 hour, 23 mins) | Language: English
The Journey from Ego to Essence
What you'll learn
How to use the Enneagram in self-inquiry for spiritual growth
History of two ancient lineages of the sacred Enneagram
The basic architecture of our personal ego structure
Overview of the nine types, including the core paradox of each
Ways that transformation unfolds, horizontally and vertically
How to determine your Enneagram type and dive deeper
The Enneagram is a mandala of the human experience that combines ancient consciousness technology and modern psychology. It maps out nine archetypal ways that humans lose contact with Source, or Essence. These form the basis for our ego patterns and act as signposts pointing to our essential gifts. This introductory course on the Enneagram goes beyond describing a psychological typing system, and explores how it can be used in self-inquiry to liberate us from the fixations of identity.
Many spiritual paths focus on expanding our awareness into other dimensions, accessing unity consciousness, or reaching transcendental states of hypergnosis (non-ordinary seeing or knowing beyond what we typically experience in everyday life). The Enneagram teaches us how to live with this knowing of Oneness or Nothingness once we resume travel in the human dimension. It helps us notice and navigate the core fears and core desires that fuel our ego. It helps us free ourselves from patterns so we can more consciously choose our path and more fully inhabit our body-bound journey.
In this course you will learn about the origins of the sacred Enneagram, discover how it supports our spiritual evolution, and receive an introduction to the basic elements of the system: the centers, the nine types, core fears, core desires, essence qualities, and movements of growth and evolution. In the descriptions of the nine types, you may start to recognize yourself and establish a foundation for how you can use this tool to experience more freedom in life.
Who this course is for:
Grounded spiritual people
Personal growth enthusiasts
Life coaches and therapists
Transpersonal psychology buffs
Anyone who can benefit from a practical tool to help integrate Essence with ego to navigate the human experience with more lightness
- Ebooks list page : 44594
- 2013-06-14Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery
- 2010-10-07101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution: Ideas and Resources for Self-Liberation, Monkey Wrenching and Preparedness
- 2010-04-13101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution: Ideas and Resources for Self-Liberation, Monkey Wrenching and Preparedness
- 2009-07-07101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution: Ideas and Resources for Self-Liberation, Monkey Wrenching and Preparedness
- 2020-08-30Applied Deep Learning and Computer Vision for Self-Driving
- 2020-08-30Everyday Suffering, Medication, and Our Troubled Quest for Self-Mastery
- 2020-08-22Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living - Removed
- 2020-08-19Grapho therapy for Self Evaluation & Personal Development
- 2020-08-19Creative Mindful Relaxation for Self Care
- 2020-08-19Creative Mindful Relaxation for Self-Care
- 2020-08-17Mindfulness and Yoga for Self-Regulation
- 2020-08-15Grapho-therapy for Self Evaluation & Personal Development.
- 2020-08-11Creative Mindful Relaxation for Self-Care
- 2020-07-16The Expert's Guide to Handgun Marksmanship: For Self-Defense, Target Shooting, and Hunting
- 2020-07-14Anytime Exercises for Self Acceptance, Kindness, and Peace
- 2020-07-11Anytime Exercises for Self Acceptance, Kindness, and Peace
- 2020-06-22Creativity for self discovery
- 2020-05-29Creativity for self discovery
- 2020-05-28Evernote for Self Publishing: How to Write Your Book in Evernote from Start to Finish
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.