Posted on 2018-08-14, by nokia241186.
Henry Kissinger, "Ending the Vietnam War: A History of America's Involvement in and Extrication from the Vietnam War"
ISBN: 074321532X | 2003 | EPUB | 640 pages | 803 KB
The Definitive Account
Many other authors have written about what they thought happened - or thought should have happened - in Vietnam, but it was Henry Kissinger who was there at the epicenter, involved in every decision from the long, frustrating negotiations with the North Vietnamese delegation to America's eventual extrication from the war. Now, for the first time, Kissinger gives us in a single volume an in-depth, inside view of the Vietnam War, personally collected, annotated, revised, and updated from his bestselling memoirs and his book Diplomacy.
Here, Kissinger writes with firm, precise knowledge, supported by meticulous documentation that includes his own memoranda to and replies from President Nixon. He tells about the tragedy of Cambodia, the collateral negotiations with the Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China, the disagreements within the Nixon and Ford administrations, the details of all negotiations in which he was involved, the domestic unrest and protest in the States, and the day-to-day military to diplomatic realities of the war as it reached the White House. As compelling and exciting as Barbara Tuchman's The Guns of August, Ending the Vietnam War also reveals insights about the bigger-than-life personalities - Johnson, Nixon, de Gaulle, Ho Chi Minh, Brezhnev - who were caught up in a war that forever changed international relations. This is history on a grand scale, and a book of overwhelming importance to the public record.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36942
- 2011-10-20[request]Ending the Vietnam War : A History of America's Involvement in and Extrication from the Vietnam War
- 2012-02-17[request]The Pursuit of Italy: A History of a Land, its Regions and their Peoples
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The History of American Higher Education: Learning and Culture from the Founding to World War II - Removed
- 2020-06-26A History of Philosophy, Vol 1 - Greece and Rome From the Pre-Socratics to Plotinus
- 2020-06-22A History of Philosophy, Vol. 1 Greece and Rome From the Pre-Socratics to Plotinus
- 2018-12-19About Face A History of America's Curious Relationship with China, from Nixon to Clinton
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Age of Faith: A History of Medieval Civilization-Christian, Islamic, and Judaic-From Constantine to Dante : A.D. 325-1300 (The Story of Civilization, 4) (Vol 4)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] A History of Histories: Epics, Chronicles, Romances and Inquiries from Herodotus and Thucydides to the Twentieth Century - Removed
- 2011-12-08A History of Philosophy, Vol. 1: Greece and Rome From the Pre-Socratics to Plotinus
- 2011-12-05A History of Philosophy, Vol. 1: Greece and Rome From the Pre-Socratics to Plotinus (Repost)
- 2010-08-12A History of Personality Psychology: Theory, Science, and Research from Hellenism to the Twenty-First Century
- 2009-09-23Rousseau and Revolution: A History of Civilization in France, England, and Germany from 1756, and in the Remainder of Europe
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Vietnam War: The History of America's Conflict in Southeast Asia (Classic Conflicts)
- 2021-07-25The United States of War A Global History of America's Endless Conflicts, From Columbus to the Islamic State by David Vine
- 2020-10-11The United States of War: A Global History of America's Endless Conflicts, from Columbus to the Islamic State
- 2020-09-14Mayday 1971: A White House at War, a Revolt in the Streets, and the Untold History of America's Biggest Mass Arrest [Audiobook]
- 2020-05-02The Hidden History of America at War: Untold Tales from Yorktown to Fallujah (Don't Know Much About)
- 2018-06-15The Tank Killers A History of America's World War II Tank Destroyer Force [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-18The Tank Killers: A History of America's World War II Tank Destroyer Force [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.