Posted on 2008-03-22. By anonymous.
Plenum US | 2005-08-15 | ISBN: 030648580X | 450 pages | PDF | 2,4 MB
With a preface by Aaron T. Beck, founder of the cognitive approach, the Encyclopedia features entries by noted experts including Arthur Freeman, Windy Dryden, Marsha Linehan, Edna Foa, and Thomas Ollendick to name but a few, and reviews the latest empirical data on first-line therapies and combination approaches, to give readers both insights into clients' problems and the most effective treatments available.
â€¢ Common disorders and conditions: anxiety, depression,
OCD, phobias, sleep disturbance, eating disorders, grief, anger
â€¢ Essential components of treatment: the therapeutic relationship,
case formulation, homework, relapse prevention
â€¢ Treatment methods: dialectical behavior therapy, REBT,
paradoxical interventions, social skills training, stress inoculation,
play therapy, CBT/medicine combinations
â€¢ Applications of CBT with specific populations: children,
adolescents, couples, dually diagnosed clients, the elderly,
â€¢ Emerging problems: Internet addiction, chronic pain, narcolepsy
pathological gambling, jet lag
All entries feature reference lists and are cross-indexed.
The Encyclopedia of Cognitive Behavior Therapy capably fills practitioners' and educators' needs for an idea book, teaching text, or quick access to practical, workable interventions.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
- Ebooks list page : 1624
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Encyclopedia of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (Social Indicators Research Series) - Removed
- 2017-01-17[PDF] Encyclopedia of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (Social Indicators Research Series)
- 2017-03-2103297-[Upload 2017]-Encyclopedia of Cognitive Behavior Therapy - A. Freeman (Springer, 2005)
- 2011-10-20Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury: Evaluating the Evidence
- 2009-02-13Cognitive Behavior Therapy in Clinical Social Work Practice
- 2020-06-27Behavioral Interventions in Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Practical Guidance for Putting Theory Into Action
- 2020-05-16Art-of-Living: A Concept to Enhance Happiness (Social Indicators Research Series)
- 2020-04-26Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia in Those with Depression
- 2020-04-20Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Adolescents with Eating Disorders
- 2019-12-29Developmental Science and Sustainable Development Goals for Children and Youth (Social Indicators Research Series)
- 2019-12-28Hope for a Good Life: Results of the Hope-Barometer International Research Program (Social Indicators Research Series)
- 2019-12-23The Clinical Handbook of Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behavior Therapy: A Step-by-Step Guide for Therapists
- 2019-12-10Teaching Quality of Life in Different Domains (Social Indicators Research Series)
- 2019-05-06Cognitive Behavior Therapy Core Principles for Practice
- 2019-04-30Cognitive Behavior Therapy Core Principles for Practice
- 2019-03-23Cognitive Behavior Therapy Core Principles for Practice
- 2018-11-15Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Second Edition Basics and Beyond
- 2018-10-31DBT-Informed Art Therapy Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and the Creative Process
- 2018-08-06DBT-Informed Art Therapy Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and the Creative Process
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.