Posted on 2018-04-18, by nokia241186.
Jonas Peters,? Dominik Janzing, "Elements of Causal Inference: Foundations and Learning Algorithms"
2017 | ISBN-10: 0262037319 | 288 pages | PDF | 21 MB
A concise and self-contained introduction to causal inference, increasingly important in data science and machine learning.
The mathematization of causality is a relatively recent development, and has become increasingly important in data science and machine learning. This book offers a self-contained and concise introduction to causal models and how to learn them from data.
After explaining the need for causal models and discussing some of the principles underlying causal inference, the book teaches readers how to use causal models: how to compute intervention distributions, how to infer causal models from observational and interventional data, and how causal ideas could be exploited for classical machine learning problems. All of these topics are discussed first in terms of two variables and then in the more general multivariate case. The bivariate case turns out to be a particularly hard problem for causal learning because there are no conditional independences as used by classical methods for solving multivariate cases. The authors consider analyzing statistical asymmetries between cause and effect to be highly instructive, and they report on their decade of intensive research into this problem.
The book is accessible to readers with a background in machine learning or statistics, and can be used in graduate courses or as a reference for researchers. The text includes code snippets that can be copied and pasted, exercises, and an appendix with a summary of the most important technical concepts.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36061
- 2014-06-12Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms
- 2014-06-03Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms [Repost]
- 2010-08-23Information Theory, Inference, and Learning Algorithms (Fourth Edition)
- 2009-11-16[request]Counterfactuals and Causal Inference: Methods and Principles for Social Research
- 2021-01-07Distributed Optimization, Game and Learning Algorithms: Theory and Applications in Smart Grid Systems
- 2021-01-05Distributed Optimization, Game and Learning Algorithms
- 2020-05-30Jonas Peters, Dominik Janzing, Bernhard Schölkopf - Elements of Causal Inference ...
- 2019-12-16Condition Monitoring with Vibration Signals: Compressive Sampling and Learning Algorithms for Rotating Machines (Wiley - IEEE)
- 2014-06-10Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Applied Sciences and Engineering: From Fundamentals to Extensions and Learning Algorithms [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-04-06Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Applied Sciences and Engineering: From Fundamentals to Extensions and Learning Algorithms (Repost)
- 2014-01-22Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Applied Sciences and Engineering: From Fundamentals to Extensions and Learning Algorithms
- 2014-01-13Introduction to Continuous Optimization: Foundations and Fundamental Algorithms
- 2011-02-04Counterfactuals and Causal Inference: Methods and Principles for Social Research
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Multiple Instance Learning: Foundations and Algorithms - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Statistical Methods for Dynamic Treatment Regimes: Reinforcement Learning, Causal Inference, and Personalized Medicine (Statistics for Biology and Health) - Removed
- 2013-09-27Statistical Methods for Dynamic Treatment Regimes: Reinforcement Learning, Causal Inference, and Personalized Medicine [Repost]
- 2013-08-10Statistical Methods for Dynamic Treatment Regimes: Reinforcement Learning, Causal Inference, and Personalized Medicine
- 2012-08-28Cost Accounting Foundations and Evolutions 8th Ed (2011) - Removed
- 2011-08-30Targeted Learning: Causal Inference for Observational and Experimental Data
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.