Author: Helmut Günther
Posted on 2020-05-23, by freebook77.
This book presents an alternative representation of Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, which makes Special Relativity much more comprehensible. Moreover, one will come across a fundamental relationship between the Special Theory of Relativity and the mechanics of space lattice. In all previous formulations, the Einsteinian special principle of relativity, in one or the other form is used as the starting point for Special Relativity. In correspondence to this principle, one takes it as granted apriori, that all observers independent of their uniform motion to each other measure one and the same propagation velocity of a light signal. This book is thought of as a lecture for physicists, mathematicians and computer scientists and concentrates on the students of these fields. The book should reach a broad circle of interested readers from the fields of natural sciences and philosophy and provide and invigorating experience for engineers.
- Ebooks list page : 43689
- 2021-04-01Energy and Geometry: An Introduction to Deformed Special Relativity
- 2021-02-26Special Relativity: A Space Adventure
- 2021-02-09Special Relativity: A Space Adventure
- 2021-01-14Special Relativity A Space Adventure
- 2021-01-13Special Relativity: A Space Adventure
- 2021-01-07Special relativity theory by Albert Einstein: Educational and popular exposition
- 2021-01-05Special relativity theory by Albert Einstein: Educational and popular exposition
- 2021-01-05Special relativity theory by Albert Einstein Educational and popular exposition
- 2020-12-29Elementary Approach To Design And Analysis Of Algorithms
- 2020-10-22A First Course on Symmetry, Special Relativity and Quantum Mechanics: The Foundations of Physics
- 2020-07-26Illustrated Special Relativity Through Its Paradoxes: Standard Edition: A Fusion of Linear Algebra, Graphics, and Reality (Spectrum)
- 2020-06-16Introduction to Special Relativity (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2020-06-07From Special Relativity to Feynman Diagrams: A Course in Theoretical Particle Physics for Beginners (UNITEXT for Physics) Ed 2
- 2020-05-13Introduction to the Basic Concepts of Modern Physics: Special Relativity, Quantum and Statistical Physics (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) Ed 3
- 2020-04-27Scale Relativity and Fractal Space-Time; A New Approach to Unifying Relativity and Quantum Mechanics
- 2020-02-07Special Relativity and Classical Field Theory: The Theoretical Minimum
- 2019-12-14Special Relativity: An Introduction with 200 Problems and Solutions (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) Ed 2
- 2019-11-21Discrete Wavelet Transformations: An Elementary Approach with Applications Ed 2
- 2019-07-17$%(Great) - Why You Should Read Special Relativity and Classical Field Theory: The Theoretical Minimum by Leonard Susskind Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.