Electronic Literature in Latin America: From Text to Hypertext (New Directions in Latino American Cultures)
Posted on 2019-12-13, by rizentrop.
This book explores one of the most exciting new developments in the literary field to emerge over recent decades: the growing body of work known as ‘electronic literature’, comprising literary works that take advantage of the capabilities of digital technologies in their enactment. Focussing on six leading authors within Latin(o) America whose works have proved pioneering in the development of these new literary forms, the book proposes a three-fold approach of aesthetics, technologics, and ethics, as a framework for analyzing digital literature.
- Ebooks list page : 42105
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Humor in Latin American Cinema (New Directions in Latino American Cultures) - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Critical Terms in Caribbean and Latin American Thought: Historical and Institutional Trajectories (New Directions in Latino American Cultures) - Removed
- 2018-08-13A Century of Debt Crises in Latin America From Independence to the Great Depression, 1820-1930
- 2018-04-12Human Virology in Latin America: From Biology to Control - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The History of the Catholic Church in Latin America: From Conquest to Revolution and Beyond
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Fermented Foods of Latin America: From Traditional Knowledge to Innovative Applications (Food Biology Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Money Doctor in the Andes: U.S. Advisors, Investors, and Economic Reform in Latin America from World War I to the Great Depression
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Russia and Latin America: From Nation-State to Society of States - Removed
- 2017-03-14The History of the Catholic Church in Latin America From Conquest to Revolution and Beyond
- 2014-06-05Citizen's Income and Welfare Regimes in Latin America: From Cash Transfers to Rights - Removed
- 2010-08-23Making the Americas: The United States and Latin America from the Age of Revolutions to the Era of Globalization
- 2010-03-10America's Backyard: The United States and Latin America from the Monroe Doctrine to the War on Terror
- 2020-07-29Radical Cities: Across Latin America in Search of a New Architecture
- 2020-02-19Transformative Constitutionalism in Latin America: The Emergence of a New Ius Commune
- 2019-07-12^&(Valuable) - Why You Should Read Radical Cities: Across Latin America in Search of a New Architecture by Justin McGuirk Online or Download [`PDF `EPUB `MOBI]
- 2018-12-05Radical Cities Across Latin America in Search of a New Architecture
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Radical Cities: Across Latin America in Search of a New Architecture
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Between Slavery and Freedom: Free People of Color in America From Settlement to the Civil War (The African American History Series)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] What Foreigners Need to Know About America From A to Z: How to Understand Crazy American Culture, People, Government, Business, Language and More
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.