Posted on 2020-05-31, by raymanhero.
Electronic Circuits for Beginners: Analog Hardware Design
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 5.34 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 100 lectures (10 hour, 26 mins) | Language: English
The Complete Course of Electronics from Ground Up to an Advanced Understanting of The Fundamentals.
What you'll learn
Understand the difference between voltage and current
Use Ohm's Law to calculate voltage, current and resistance
Understand Kirchoff's Laws in order to solve more complex circuits
Voltage divider and Thevenin's Theory
Zener diode and its applications
Different types of signals (sine,ramp,triangle,pulse,steps and spikes)
Understand the different types of capacitors and inductors
RC Time Constant with application examples
Diode types and its applications
Half-wave and Full-wave rectifier, Power supply filtering
Reverse Current Protection, Voltage Spike Suppression, Logic Gates
Full Wave Voltage Multiplier , Voltage Doubler , Tripler
Signal Rectifier, Diode Gates, Diode Clamp circuits
Impedance and Reactance
Input and Output Impedance
How to measure the input and output impedance
Time domain vs Frequency Domain - Fourier Series
Low-Pass, High-Pass, Band-pass, RLC Band-pass filter
Second-Order Low-Pass Filter
Coupling,Decoupling,Bypass and Smoothing Capacitors
Understand what is modulation
You will understand how to design an FM and an AM radio
Bipolar Transistors and the difference between NPN and PNP
Cut-off , Active and Saturation mode
Understand how to design a proper pulse generator and emitter follower
Understand how to design a common-emitter amplifier
Current source, current mirror and differential amplifier
Power amplifier classes
Understand how to design class A-B-AB-C and D amplifier
A computer in order to simulate the circuits that we are going to build together.
A basic understanding of mathematics.
This course covers two years of knowledge that you could acquire if you were attending a BSc so you will need to have a bit of patient..
A good understanding of English even though the author tries to explain everything as simple as possible.
Have you ever wondered why understanding electronic circuits are so difficult? Is it because they are really that difficult? Or is it because teachers' explanations are difficult to understand and they use outdated teaching methods? Whatever is the case, Hardware Academy is here to provide high-quality courses that will cover 2 years of educational courses that you could get by attending a BSc in Electrical Engineering. We will start from the fundamentals and as we progress, we will try to understand more and more complicated circuits (which you will find out later that there are not even that complicated !).
Each chapter will have multiple exercises (questions with multiple answers) that you will have to complete (like a test) so that we know if you have paid attention or not and if you succeed, you can proceed further with the courses.
The simulator that we will use is available for free for everyone and based on multiple reviews, the simulator that we are going to use is the best tool if you want to understand how circuits work! (and it's so much fun to use it ! )
We can guarantee that you will understand each course since we tried hard to explain in the most coherent way (also in the simplest way but at the same time reaching more complex topics) using one of the best software to simulate the circuits which will be an eye-opener for you.
Who this course is for:
People who think that electronics is difficult to understand.
Students who want to learn quickly electronics and who don't have time to build all the circuits from scratch.
- Ebooks list page : 43763
- 2020-05-07Electronic Circuits for Beginners Analog Hardware Design
- 2020-04-11Electronic Circuits for Beginners: Analog Hardware Design
- 2020-04-10Electronic Circuits for Beginners Analog Hardware Design
- 2019-12-18Next-Generation ADCs, High-Performance Power Management, and Technology Considerations for Advanced Integrated Circuits: Advances in Analog Circuit Design 2019
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2020-10-06The Complete Electronics Course 2020 Analog Hardware Design (Updated 9/2020)
- 2020-04-24html and css for beginners Learn web design with easy to follow-step-by-step tutorials
- 2019-10-30Hand Embroidery for Beginners Rustic Plant Design Hoop Art
- 2019-01-15Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius 2E
- 2019-01-10Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius 2E
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.