Posted on 2014-06-13. By anonymous.
by Krishnan Sankaranarayanan
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1439814708 | 396 pages | PDF | 5.47 MB
“Using classic thermodynamic principles as the point of departure, this new edition of a popular resource supplies the understanding and tools required to measure process efficiency and sustainability with much improved accuracy. Exploring the driving forces in the chemical and power industries, Efficiency and Sustainability in the Energy and Chemical Industries: Scientific Principles and Case Studies, Second Edition investigates why losses occur and explains how to reduce such losses.
Numerous case studies, examples, and problems illustrate the thermodynamic analysis of process performance to explain how to effectively analyze and optimize work flows and environmental resources. The authors compare the present industrial society with an emerging one in which mass production and consumption are in harmony with the natural environment through closure of material cycles. In this second edition, the bookâ€™s structure of Basics, Thermodynamic Analysis of Processes, Case Studies, and Sustainability has been unaffected, but a few additions have been made.
New and updated information includes:
- A new chapter dedicated to the increasing levels of CO2 emissions, with special attention to the removal and storage of CO2
- A new chapter on the rapidly emerging hydrogen economy
- An extended chapter on lifecycle analysis that examines the fate of the quality of energy during the lifecycle
- Increased focus on integrating the environment into the thermodynamic analysis of the systems or processes considered
- New problem sets and exercises”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 27623
- 2013-01-17Efficiency and Sustainability in the Energy and Chemical Industries (2nd Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-11-19Glycoscience: Chemistry and Chemical Biology (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2020-09-13Process Engineering: Addressing the Gap between Study and Chemical Industry, 2nd Edition
- 2014-06-06Engineering and Chemical Thermodynamics, 2 edition (repost)
- 2014-05-04The Demography of Health and Health Care (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-04-23The Nutritionist: Food, Nutrition, and Optimal Health, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2014-04-23The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2014-04-08A Walk through the Southern Sky: A Guide to Stars and Constellations and their Legends, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-04-01Psychology and the Internet: Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, and Transpersonal Implications, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2014-03-17The Basic Principles of External Skeletal Fixation Using the Ilizarov and Other Devices (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-14Conquering the GMAT Math and Integrated Reasoning, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2014-03-07The Committed Enterprise: Making Vision, Values and Branding Work, 2nd Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2014-02-26The Theory of Gambling and Statistical Logic, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-02-18Computational Chemistry: Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Molecular and Quantum Mechanics (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-02-13The Theory of Electrons: and Its Applications to the Phenomena of Light and Radiant Heat, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-02-11Technical Analysis Plain and Simple: Charting the Markets in Your Language, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-08Structured Catalysts and Reactors (Chemical Industries), 2 edition (repost)
- 2014-01-04Osteoimmunology: Interactions of the Immune and Skeletal Systems, 2nd edition (repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-03Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (8 edition) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.