Education, Skills and International Cooperation: Comparative and Historical Perspectives (CERC Studies in Comparative Education)
Posted on 2019-11-23, by rizentrop.
This book highlights some of Kenneth King’s diverse contributions to international and comparative education, African studies and development studies over more than four decades. From his pioneering work on the first educational commissions to Africa, through his research on skills training in the informal sector, and on to his critical analysis of education analysis in development agencies, this book makes influential materials available in one place. Appropriately, it illustrates his career-long connections with Kenya, but also his more recent engagement with Japan, China and India. It is the first CERC volume to pay significant attention to the policies and politics of skills development. Kenneth King is an Emeritus Professor of the University of Edinburgh. He was based in and directed its Centre of African Studies for many years, and lectured on international perspectives in education and training in its School of Education. His research interests have addressed the politics and p
- Ebooks list page : 41862
- 2018-12-05Soundings in Tibetan Medicine Anthropological and Historical Perspectives Tibetan Studies Proceeding...
- 2010-04-11Inequality in Education: Comparative and International Perspectives (CERC Studies in Comparative Education)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Cosmopolitanism: Educational, Philosophical and Historical Perspectives (Contemporary Philosophies and Theories in Education) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Media and Financial Crises: Comparative and Historical Perspectives
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Maritime Security in the South China Sea: Regional Implications and International Cooperation (Corbett Centre for Maritime Policy Studies Series)
- 2011-11-09Knowledge and the Known: Historical Perspectives in Epistemology
- 2020-11-23Medieval Masterchef: Archaeological and Historical Perspectives on Eastern Cuisine and Western Foodways
- 2020-07-23Sovereignty: Moral and Historical Perspectives
- 2020-06-12Individualized Medicine: Ethical, Economical and Historical Perspectives (Advances in Predictive, Preventive and Personalised Medicine)
- 2020-05-14Psychoanalytic and Historical Perspectives on the Leadership of Donald Trump
- 2020-03-21Expectations: Theory and Applications from Historical Perspectives (Springer Studies in the History of Economic Thought)
- 2020-02-08Civil Unrest and Governance in Hong Kong: Law and Order from Historical and Cultural Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Asian Law)
- 2020-01-22Biological Individuality: Integrating Scientific, Philosophical, and Historical Perspectives
- 2020-01-07Code-Switching: Unifying Contemporary and Historical Perspectives (New Approaches to English Historical Linguistics)
- 2019-12-29Democracy, Justice, and Equality in Ancient Greece: Historical and Philosophical Perspectives (Philosophical Studies Series)
- 2019-12-18Communication, Interpreting and Language in Wartime: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives (Palgrave Studies in Languages at War)
- 2019-12-09International Business and Emerging Economy Firms: Volume II: European and African Perspectives (Palgrave Studies of Internationalization in Emerging Markets)
- 2019-10-29Individualized Medicine Ethical, Economical and Historical Perspectives - Removed
- 2019-01-24Scientific Controversies Philosophical and Historical Perspectives
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.