Posted on 2021-01-09, by Germany2020.
Eduard Bernstein on Socialism Past and Present: Essays and Lectures on Ideology
by Marius S. Ostrowski
English | 2021 | ISBN: 3030504832 | 729 Pages | PDF EPUB | 6 MB
This book presents six major texts and selected shorter writings by the social-democratic thinker and politician Eduard Bernstein, translated into English for the first time: Socialism Past and Present; The Social Doctrine of Anarchism; Social Liberalism or Collectivism?; How is Scientific Socialism Possible?; What is Socialism?; The Socialisation of Enterprises; and articles from the periodicals Neue Zeit and Sozialistische Monatshefte alongside several unpublished manuscripts. Written over the period 1893 to 1931, these works focus on socialism as an ideology, and trace debates about ethics, social science, and class struggle that preoccupied the early-20th-century socialist movement. Bernstein carefully demarcates the boundaries between socialism and its ideological rivals, contrasting its communitarian aspirations with individualistic liberalism and anarchism, and its adherence to democratic methods with the totalitarian violence of communism and fascism. He revisits the intellectual canon of socialist thought, recentring contributions by Ferdinand Lassalle, Karl Rodbertus, and other neglected figures alongside those of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Urging socialists to seize the opportunities afforded by their growing political representation, Bernstein addresses the strategies needed to achieve progressive policy reforms, including the prospects for realising socialism with the foundation of the Weimar Republic.
If You Find Any Dead LInk Please Send Me PVT MSG
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 46127
- 2021-01-09Eduard Bernstein on Socialism Past and Present: Essays and Lectures on Ideology
- 2018-08-23Eduard Bernstein on Social Democracy and International Politics Essays and Other Writings
- 2010-03-19Leaders of Socialism: Past and Present
- 2019-01-30Philosophers Past and Present Selected Essays
- 2019-01-15Philosophers Past and Present Selected Essays
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Philosophers Past and Present: Selected Essays
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Spinoza Past and Present: Essays on Spinoza, Spinozism, and Spinoza Scholarship (Brill's Studies in Intellectual History) - Removed
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Philosophers Past and Present: Selected Essays
- 2014-02-25Philosophers Past and Present: Selected Essays (Repost)
- 2011-11-30Philosophers Past and Present: Selected Essays
- 2021-08-02French Crime Fiction and the Second World War Past Crimes, Present Memories
- 2021-07-31The Social Life of Kimono Japanese Fashion Past and Present
- 2021-06-14The Transformation of EU Geographical Indications Law: The Present, Past and Future of the Origin Link
- 2021-06-13On the Offensive: Prejudice in Language Past and Present
- 2021-06-1319th Century American History for Kids: The Major Events that Shaped the Past and Present (American History by Century Book 1)
- 2021-06-06Past and Present Political Theology: Expanding the Canon
- 2021-04-15Bloody London: A Shocking Guide to London's Gruesome Past and Present
- 2020-12-25The Year of the Black Sheep Uncover the Past and Present to Discover Your Future [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-16Power-Sharing in Europe Past Practice, Present Cases, and Future Directions
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.