Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Environmental Change in a Tropical Mountain Ecosystem of Sou...
Posted on 2019-01-23, by voska89.
Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Environmental Change in a Tropical Mountain Ecosystem of South Ecuador By Michael Richter, Erwin Beck, RÃ¼tger Rollenbeck, JÃ¶rg Bendix (auth.), JÃ¶rg Bendix, Erwin Beck, Achim BrÃ¤uning, Franz Makeschin, Reinhard Mosandl, Stefan Scheu, Wolfgang Wilcke (eds.)
2013 | 440 Pages | ISBN: 3642381367 | PDF | 11 MB
An interdisciplinary research unit consisting of 30 teams in the natural, economic and social sciences analyzed biodiversity and ecosystem services of a mountain rainforest ecosystem in the hotspot of the tropical Andes, with special reference to past, current and future environmental changes. The group assessed ecosystem services using data from ecological field and scenario-driven model experiments, and with the help of comparative field surveys of the natural forest and its anthropogenic replacement system for agriculture. The book offers insights into the impacts of environmental change on various service categories mentioned in the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment (2005): cultural, regulating, supporting and provisioning ecosystem services. Examples focus on biodiversity of plants and animals including trophic networks, and abiotic/biotic parameters such as soils, regional climate, water, nutrient and sediment cycles. The types of threats considered include land use and climate changes, as well as atmospheric fertilization. In terms of regulating and provisioning services, the emphasis is primarily on water regulation and supply as well as climate regulation and carbon sequestration. With regard to provisioning services, the synthesis of the book provides science-based recommendations for a sustainable land use portfolio including several options such as forestry, pasture management and the practices of indigenous peoples. In closing, the authors show how they integrated the local society by pursuing capacity building in compliance with the CBD-ABS (Convention on Biological Diversity - Access and Benefit Sharing), in the form of education and knowledge transfer for application.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38761
- 2019-01-31Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Environmental Change in a Tropical Mountain Ecosystem of Sou - Removed
- 2019-03-04Biodiversity and Environmental Change Monitoring, Challenges and Direction
- 2019-02-23Biodiversity and Environmental Change Monitoring, Challenges and Direction
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Biodiversity and Environmental Change: Monitoring, Challenges and Direction
- 2019-06-25Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Change
- 2011-08-17Americans and Climate Change: Closing the Gap Between Science and Action
- 2010-07-07Aphid Biodiversity under Environmental Change: Patterns and Processes
- 2007-07-06Dynamic Food Webs: Multispecies Assemblages, Ecosystem Development and Environmental Change (Theore
- 2007-06-30Dynamic Food Webs: Multispecies Assemblages, Ecosystem Development and Environmental Change (Theoretical Ecology)
- 2021-09-06Introduction to Environment, Biodiversity and Climate Change
- 2021-08-04Shifting Cultivation and Environmental Change Indigenous People, Agriculture and Forest Conservation
- 2021-04-15Glacier Science and Environmental Change
- 2021-04-15Into the Ocean Vikings, Irish, and Environmental Change in Iceland and the North
- 2019-01-31Biodiversity and Climate Change Transforming the Biosphere
- 2019-01-23Biodiversity and Climate Change Transforming the Biosphere
- 2018-12-15Storminess and Environmental Change
- 2018-11-28Fungi and Environmental Change
- 2018-11-21Prehistoric rock art in Scandinavia Agency and Environmental Change
- 2018-08-26Lake Taihu, China Dynamics and Environmental Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.