Posted on 2021-02-15, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 9811212147 | 2020 | 680 pages | PDF | 22 MB
The book, Economic Empowerment of Women in the Islamic World, discusses the economic, social, and political rights and status of women in Islam, which is theoretically given by the Islamic Jurisprudence (Shariah law). The chapters in this volume will address historical practices in comparison to the status of women in the contemporary Muslim world. Men and women in Islam, regardless of their age, social class, and education, are equal as citizens and individuals, but not identical in their rights and responsibilities. It can be observed from Islamic history that in the early age of Islam, women were given full confidence, trust, and high responsibilities in leadership, educational guidance, and decision-making. This volume will try to clarify the confusion in the status of the women in Islam that is presented by the media, as it is assumed that theoretical Islamic empowerment of women bears little relation to the real conditions of women in modern Muslim societies. It has been widely claimed in the media that Muslim women suffer more than men in Muslim societies and communities in terms of insecurity, domestic abuse, and low access to education and medical care. It is also stated in the press and media that absence of good governance also results in gender inequality and violation of the rights of Muslim women. This volume also aims to provide the solutions for the empowerment of women in the Islamic world. We assumed that without good governance, the status of women is not likely to improve. Muslim women have the potential to play a fundamental role in curbing corruption, social ills, violence, and crime in the Muslim world. This volume will make the case that in order to achieve stability and prosperity, the government must ensure a platform for women to participate in decision-making and hence benefit from the rights they are accorded in Islam. By covering a range of perspectives on the economic lives of Muslim women around the world, it hopes to shed light on the problems faced and to offer possible solutions to the empowerment of women in the Islamic world.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46568
- 2021-01-12Economic Empowerment of Women in the Islamic World: Theory and Practice
- 2011-11-29Architecture Education in the Islamic World
- 2011-08-24Architecture Education in the Islamic World
- 2017-05-28Women In The Classical World Image And Text
- 2021-08-10Governing the Environment in the Early Modern World Theory and Practice
- 2021-04-23Atmospheres and the Experiential World: Theory and Methods
- 2021-04-14Atmospheres and the Experiential World: Theory and Methods
- 2021-04-11Atmospheres and the Experiential World: Theory and Methods
- 2021-03-01The Post marked World: Theory and Practice in the 21st Century
- 2009-09-25Crime and Punishment in Islamic Law: Theory and Practice from the Sixteenth to the Twenty-First Century (Themes in Islamic Law)
- 2008-03-10Crime and Punishment in Islamic Law: Theory and Practice from the Sixteenth to the Twenty-First Century
- 2008-03-07Crime and Punishment in Islamic Law: Theory and Practice from the Sixteenth to the Twenty-First Century
- 2021-09-01Trust, Organizations and the Digital Economy Theory and Practice
- 2021-04-14The Colonial State: Theory and Practice
- 2021-04-11The Colonial State: Theory and Practice
- 2021-03-10An Introduction to Islamic Finance: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition
- 2021-02-12An Introduction to Islamic Finance: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-22Public Relations in the Nonprofit Sector Theory and Practice
- 2021-01-21An Introduction to Islamic Finance Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.