Posted on 2013-09-21. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN: 1607744422 | English | 204 Pages | EPUB | 15.10 MB
A collection of eclectic vegetarian and vegan recipes for singles, vegetarians in meat-eating households, couples who are looking for creative side dishes, and anyone hungry for plant-focused, smaller-portion recipes, from the beloved Washington Post editor and author of Serve Yourself.
Whether you'reÂÂ a single vegetarian, an omnivore who's looking to incorporate more vegetables in your life, or a lone vegetarian in a meat-eating household, you know the frustrations of trying to shop, plan, and cook for one, two or a few. How to scale back recipes? What to do with the leftovers from jumbo-sized packs of ingredients? How to use up all the produce from your farmer's market binge before it rots?
There's no need to succumb to the frozen veggie burger. With Eat Your Vegetables, award-winning food editor of The Washington Post and author of the popular Weeknight Vegetarian column, Joe Yonan serves up a tasty book about the joys of solo vegetarian cooking. With 80 satisfying and globally-inspired vegetarian, vegan, and flexitarian recipes such as Spinach Enchiladas, Spicy Basil Tofu Fried Rice, and One-Peach Crisp with Cardamom and Honey, Yonan arms single vegetarians with easy and tasty meal options that get beyond the expected. In addition to Yonan's fail-proof recipes, Eat Your Vegetables offers practical information on shopping for, storing, and reusing ingredients, as well as essays on a multitude of meatless topics, including moving beyond mock meat and the evolution of vegetarian restaurants.
It's the perfect book for anyone looking to expand their vegetarian and produce-based repertoire -- even couples, as the dishes are easy to share and scale up. In Eat Your Vegetables, Yonan's charming, personable voice and unfussy cooking style encourage home cooks--both new and experienced--to take control in the kitchen and craft delicious veggie-centric meals for one.
- Ebooks list page : 23278
- 2017-10-28[PDF] River Cottage Love Your Leftovers: Recipes for the Resourceful Cook
- 2021-05-03Dim Sum Cookbook - Easy and Delicious Dim Sum Recipes for the Home Cook
- 2021-01-21The Indian Authentic Guide to Traditional Favorites Recipes for the Home Cook
- 2021-01-07Beyond Nose to Tail: More Omnivorous Recipes for the Adventurous Cook
- 2020-11-25Kosher Style - Over 100 Jewish Recipes for the Modern Cook
- 2020-10-22The Indian Authentic: Guide to Traditional Favorites Recipes for the Home Cook
- 2020-08-27Silk Road Vegetarian: Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free Recipes for the Mindful Cook [Vegetarian Cookbook, 101 Recipes]
- 2020-08-25Ruhlman's How to Saute: Foolproof Techniques and Recipes for the Home Cook
- 2020-08-03Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, SmartPoints™ Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen
- 2020-07-28Half Baked Harvest Cookbook 150 Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen
- 2020-07-15Cook with Me: 150 Recipes for the Home Cook: A Cookbook
- 2020-05-22Dale's Delicacies: Old World Recipes for the Modern Cook (Volume 1)
- 2020-02-18The Perfect Omelet: Essential Recipes for the Home Cook
- 2019-11-21Kosher Style: Over 100 Jewish Recipes for the Modern Cook
- 2019-11-07Kosher Style Over 100 Jewish Recipes for the Modern Cook - Removed
- 2019-10-09Kosher Style: Over 100 Jewish Recipes for the Modern Cook 2019
- 2018-08-14Gluten-Free Recipes for the Conscious Cook A Seasonal, Vegetarian Cookbook
- 2018-07-18Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, SmartPointsTM Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.