Doing Your Research Project A Guide for First-Time Researchers in Education, Health and Social Scien...
Posted on 2020-12-05, by Germany2020.
Doing Your Research Project: A Guide for First-Time Researchers in Education, Health and Social Science By Judith Bell
2005 | 284 Pages | ISBN: 0335215041 | PDF | 1 MB
An invaluable tool for anyone carrying out a research projectWe all learn to do research by actually doing it, but a great deal of time and effort can be wasted and goodwill dissipated by inadequate preparation. This book provides beginner researchers with the tools to do the job, to help them avoid some of the pitfalls and time-wasting false trails, and to establish good research habits. It takes researchers from the stage of choosing a topic through to the production of a well-planned, methodologically sound, and well-written final report or thesis on time. It is written in plain English and makes no assumptions about previous knowledge. This new edition of "Doing Your Research Project includes: Coverage of latest techniques such as grounded theory A new chapter on ethics Increased examples from health studies New referencing, library searching, and literature review chapters Completely updated references throughout This book serves as a guide to good practice for beginner researchers in any discipline embarking on undergraduate or postgraduate study, and for professionals in such fields as social science, education, and health.
- Ebooks list page : 45574
- 2021-12-30Doing Your Research Project A Guide for First-time Researchers, 7th Edition
- 2020-08-03Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study S)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers
- 2021-01-09How to Do Your Research Project A Guide for Students in Education and Applied Social Sciences
- 2020-10-26How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Medicine and The Health Sciences
- 2017-11-26[PDF] How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Medicine and The Health Sciences
- 2017-10-20[PDF] How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Education and Applied Social Sciences
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Essential Guide to Doing Your Research Project
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Essentials of Business Research: A Guide to Doing Your Research Project
- 2017-04-03The Essential Guide to Doing Your Research Project
- 2019-01-15Your Mentor A Practical Guide for First-Year Teachers in Grades 1-3
- 2019-01-10Your Mentor A Practical Guide for First-Year Teachers in Grades 1-3
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Navigating the Research University: A Guide for First-Year Students (Textbook-specific CSFI)
- 2011-12-28Doing Your Research Project (Open Up Study Skills) - Removed
- 2011-09-05Doing Your Research Project - Removed
- 2009-05-19Renata Phelps, Kath Fisher - Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates - Removed
- 2009-01-11Doing Your Research Project , 4 Ed - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.