Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
After a quarter century of discoveries that rattled the foundations of classical mechanics and electrodynamics, the year 1926 saw the publication of two works intended to provide a theoretical structure to support new quantum explanations of the subatomic world. Heisenberg's matrix mechanics and Schrodinger's wave mechanics provided compatible but mathematically disparate ways of unifying the discoveries of Planck, Einstein, Bohr and many others. Efforts began immediately to prove the equivalence of these two structures, culminated successfully by John von Neumann's 1932 volume "Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Mechanics." This forms the springboard for the current effort. We begin with a presentation of a minimal set of von Neumann postulates while introducing language and notation to facilitate subsequent discussion of quantum calculations based in finite dimensional Hilbert spaces. Chapters which follow address two-state quantum systems (with spin one-half as the primary example)
- Ebooks list page : 43683
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Quantum Mechanics (IOP Expanding Physics)
- 2020-05-22Relativity, Symmetry and the Structure of Quantum Theory I (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2020-01-03Relativistic Quantum Field Theory: Applications of Quantum Field Theory (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Relativity, Symmetry and the Structure of Quantum Theory I (IOP Concise Physics: A Morgan & Claypool Publication)
- 2011-11-25Advanced Quantum Mechanics by Franz Schwabl
- 2020-05-22Women and Physics (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2020-05-22Student Attitudes, Student Anxieties, and How to Address Them: A Handbook for Science Teachers (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2020-05-22Computation in Science (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2020-02-25Understanding the Magic of the Bicycle: Basic scientific explanations to the two-wheeler's mysterious and fascinating behavior (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2020-01-03Investigative Science Learning Environment: When Learning Physics Mirrors Doing Physics (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2020-01-03The Physics of Noise (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2020-01-03A Modern Introduction to Neutrino Physics (Iop Concise Physics)
- 2019-11-22Solved Problems in Quantum Mechanics (UNITEXT for Physics)
- 2018-11-133D Scientific Visualization with Blender (IOP Concise Physics)
- 2018-10-18Science and Computing with Raspberry Pi (IOP Concise Physics)
- 2018-08-23Science and Computing with Raspberry Pi (IOP Concise Physics)
- 2018-06-05Introduction to Computational Physics for Undergraduates (IOP Concise Physics)
- 2018-05-15Introduction to Computational Physics for Undergraduates (IOP Concise Physics)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Understanding the Magic of the Bicycle: Basic Scientific Explanations of the Two-Wheeler's Fascinating Behavior (IOP Concise Physics Book 3)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.