Posted on 2020-05-22, by Jockerss.
Development of Pragmatic and Discourse Skills in Chinese-Speaking Children
pdf | 1.95 MB | English | Author :Zhu Hua,Lixian Jin | 978-9027202796 | 2014 | John Benjamins Publishing Company
Book Description :
For many years, studies of the development of pragmatic and discourse skills in young children have predominantly focused on English and other European languages, as with the field of child language development in general. This volume, originally published in Chinese Language and Discourse 3:1 (2012), brings together a team of researchers from China, the UK, USA, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan. It explores the development of pragmatic and discourse skills among Chinese-speaking children by investigating the development of pragmatic features specific to the Chinese language and culture (i.e. the use of null forms and overt forms in self/other reference and time expressions), socio-cultural factors in child-directed speech and comprehension of semiotic resources in children's early childhood. The studies reported in the volume draw upon data of different kinds including recorded spontaneous speech, corpus, questionnaires and experimental data. The findings not only highlight a number of developmental patterns which may be attributed to the Chinese language(s) and culture, but also contribute to the understanding of some key issues in the development of pragmatic and discourse skills irrespective of linguistic backgrounds.
Category : | Linguistics, Linguistics Reference
Download link Here
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload | | DropApk
Thanks for downloading Development of Pragmatic and Discourse Skills in Chinese-Speaking Children :
- Ebooks list page : 43685
- 2009-07-25The Role of Semantic, Pragmatic, and Discourse Factors in the Development of Case
- 2012-08-07The Cucumber Book: Behaviour-Driven Development for Testers and Developers (Pragmatic Programmers) - Removed
- 2020-02-06Hands-On Chatbots and Conversational UI Development: Build chatbots and voice user interfaces with Chatfuel, Dialogflow, Microsoft Bot Framework, Twilio, and Alexa Skills
- 2020-01-24Pivotal Constructions in Chinese: Diachronic, synchronic, and constructional perspectives (Studies in Chinese Language and Discourse)
- 2020-01-13Lobbying and Foreign Interests in Chinese Politics (Politics and Development of Contemporary China)
- 2020-01-05Current Studies in Chinese Language and Discourse: Global context and diverse perspectives
- 2019-12-18Mathematical and Statistical Skills in the Biopharmaceutical Industry: A Pragmatic Approach (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2019-10-29Hands-On Chatbots and Conversational UI Development: Build chatbots and voice user interfaces with Chatfuel, Dialogflow, Microsoft Bot Framework, Twilio, and Alexa Skills
- 2019-04-09Personality And Soft Skills Development
- 2019-01-28Personality and Soft Skills Development
- 2019-01-13Personality and Soft Skills Development
- 2018-08-07Feed Your Baby and Toddler Right Early eating and drinking skills encourage the best development
- 2018-03-20Thinking Skills for the Digital Generation: The Development of Thinking and Learning in the Age of Information - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Lobbying and Foreign Interests in Chinese Politics (Politics and Development of Contemporary China)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Pragmatic Markers in English: Grammaticalization and Discourse Functions
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Displaying Recipiency: Reactive tokens in Mandarin task-oriented interaction (Studies in Chinese Language and Discourse)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Taming Tibet: Landscape Transformation and the Gift of Chinese Development (Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Sadness Expressions in English and Chinese: Corpus Linguistic Contrastive Semantic Analysis (Corpus and Discourse)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] On Chinese Modal Particle A: A Pragmatic and Semantic Study
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.