Posted on 2013-05-16. By anonymous.
Jean L. Bolognia, Joseph L. Jorizzo, Julie V. Schaffer - Dermatology (3rd edition, 2-Volume Set)
Published: 2012-06-18 | ISBN: 0723435715 | PDF | 2776 pages | 1308 MB
Dermatology, edited by world authorities Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD, and Julie V. Schaffer, MD, is an all-encompassing medical reference book that puts the latest practices in dermatologic diagnosis and treatment at your fingertips. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of basic science, clinical practice, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic surgery than you'll find in any other source. Whether you're a resident or an experienced practitioner, you'll have the in-depth, expert, up-to-the-minute answers you need to overcome any challenge you face in practice.
Get regular content updates, download illustrations in JPEG or PPT format, and search the complete contents online with on-the-go access at expertconsult.com.
Find answers fast with a highly user-friendly, "easy-in-easy-out" format and a wealth of tables and algorithms for instant visual comprehension.
Get full exposure to core knowledge with coverage of dermatology's entire spectrum of subspecialties.
See just the essential information with "need-to-know" basic science information and key references.
Expedite decision making and clarify complex concepts with logical tables, digestible artwork, and easy-to-grasp schematics.
Visualize more of the conditions you see in practice with over 3500 illustrations, of which over 1,400 are new: 1,039 clinical images, 398 pathology slides, and 152 schematics.
Stay at the forefront of your field with updated treatment methods throughout, as well as an increased focus on patients with skin of color.
Get an enhanced understanding of the foundations of dermatology in pathology, the clinical setting, and dermoscopy with a completely rewritten introductory chapter.
Better comprehend the clinical-pathological relationship of skin disease with increased histologic coverage.
Bolognia's Dermatology is the ultimate multimedia reference for residents in training AND the experienced practitioner.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 22234
- 2013-10-29Encyclopedia of Bioethics (3rd edition, 5 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-05-17Dermatology (3rd edition, 2-Volume Set)
- 2013-02-16Abdominal-Pelvic MRI (3rd edition, 2 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-01-03Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, 3rd Edition, All Volume Set (repost)
- 2012-10-07Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 8th Edition, 4 Volume Set (repost)
- 2012-04-03The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition, 2-volume set) [Repost]
- 2010-01-24The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, 3rd Edition - 4 Volume Set (repost) - Removed
- 2021-03-13Comprehensive Biotechnology, 3rd Edition (6 Volume Set)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Imaging in Oncology, 3rd edition (2 Volume Set)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Textbook of Female Urology and Urogynecology, 3rd Edition (2 Volume Set)
- 2014-06-04Encyclopedia of Applied Ethics, Second Edition (Four-Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2014-04-20Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (18th edition, 2 volume set) [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-28Congress Investigates: A Critical and Documentary History, Revised Edition, 2-Volume Set (repost)
- 2014-02-14Handbook of Paper and Board (2nd edition, 2 volume set) [Repost]
- 2014-02-10The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine (2nd edition, 4 Volume set) (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-02-06Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology, 3d Edition - 6 Volume Set (Repost)
- 2014-01-29Kaplan and Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry (9th edition, 2 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-12-27Encyclopedia of Creativity, 2nd Edition (2 Volume Set) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-28Physical Metallurgy, Fourth Edition (Three Volume Set) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.