Posted on 2020-07-09, by Jockerss.
pdf | 42.94 MB | English | Author :Andrew Collins | 1591432634 | 2019 | Bear & Company
Book Description :
Reveals the profound influence of the Denisovans and their hybrid descendants upon the flowering of human civilization around the world
• Traces the migrations of the sophisticated Denisovans and their interbreeding with Neanderthals and early human populations more than 40,000 years ago
• Sho how Denisovan hybrids became the elite of ancient societies, including the Adena mound-building culture
• Explores the Denisovans' extraordinary advances, including precision-machined stone tools and jewelry, tailored clothing, and celestially-aligned architecture
Ice-age cave artists, the builders at Göbekli Tepe, and the mound-builders of North America all share a common ancestry in the Solutreans, Neanderthal-human hybrids of immense sophistication, who dominated southwest Europe before reaching North America 20,000 years ago. Yet, even before the Solutreans, the American continent was home to a powerful population of enormous stature, giants remembered in Native American legend as the Thunder People. New research sho they were hybrid descendants of an extinct human group known as the Denisovans, whose existence has now been confirmed from fossil remains found in a cave in the Altai region of Siberia.
Tracing the migrations of the Denisovans and their interbreeding with Neanderthals and early human populations in Asia, Europe, Australia, and the Americas, Andrew Collins and Greg Little explore how the new mental capabilities of the Denisovan-Neanderthal and Denisovan-human hybrids greatly accelerated the flowering of human civilization over 40,000 years ago. They show how the Denisovans displayed sophisticated advances, including precision-machined stone tools and jewelry, tailored clothing, celestially-aligned architecture, and horse domestication. Examining evidence from ancient America, the authors reveal how Denisovan hybrids became the elite of the Adena mound-building culture, explaining the giant skeletons found in Native American burial mounds. The authors also explore how the Denisovans' descendants were the creators of a cosmological death journey and viewed the Milky Way as the Path of Souls.
Revealing the impact of the Denisovans upon every part of the world, the authors show that, without early man's hybridization with Denisovans, Neanderthals, and other yet-to-be-discovered hominid populations, the modern world as we know it would not exist.
Category : | Biology of Fossils, Ancient Mesopotamia History, Biological Science of Fossils
Download link Here
Rapidgator | Nitroflare |
Thanks for downloading Denisovan Origins :
- Ebooks list page : 44062
- 2020-10-11Denisovan Origins: Hybrid Humans, Göbekli Tepe, and the Genesis of the Giants of Ancient America [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-11Denisovan Origins Hybrid Humans, Göbekli Tepe, and the Genesis of the Giants of Ancient America ...
- 2012-03-14Physical Origins of Time Asymmetry
- 2011-11-17The Hutchinson Dictionary of Word Origins
- 2011-11-02Who Said That First?: The Curious Origins of Common Words and Phrases
- 2020-10-22All Against All: The long Winter of 1933 and the Origins of the Second World War, UK Edition
- 2020-10-22Concrete: From Ancient Origins to a Problematic Future
- 2020-10-21Ancient Origins Magazine - OctoberNovember 2020
- 2020-10-21East West Street: On the Origins of "Genocide" and "Crimes Against Humanity" [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-20Ancient Origins Magazine (History, Mystery and Science) - OctoberNovember2020
- 2020-10-18Ancient Origins Magazine (History, Mystery and Science) - OctoberNovember2020
- 2020-10-18Magical Girl Friendship Squad Origins S01E04 720p HEVC x265-MeGusta
- 2020-10-12Signs And Symbols An Illustrated Guide To Their Origins And Meanings
- 2020-10-12The Cambridge History of the English Language: English in Britain and Overseas: Origins and Development (Volume 5)
- 2020-10-11Every Life Is on Fire: How Thermodynamics Explains the Origins of Living Things [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11Origins of the Sphinx: Celestial Guardian of Pre Pharaonic Civilization [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-10Lean 101 A Short Introduction To Lean Origins And Principles
- 2020-10-09Robot Ghosts and Wired Dreams: Japanese Science Fiction from Origins to Anime
- 2020-10-07Cowards Don't Make History: Orlando Fals Borda and the Origins of Participatory Action Research
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.