Posted on 2010-12-07. By anonymous.
A - M | 224 pages | English | 2003 | ISBN: 0814471846 | PDF | 1,0 MB
Is Six Sigma the exclusive domain of manufacturing and service operations, or can excellence be mandated (and achieved) throughout an entire organization? This refreshing book reveals how to apply the legendary quality assurance program across all departments and processes, creating a permanent, company-wide Six Sigma culture.
Author Alan Larson, a Motorola veteran, has created a simple and practical Continuous Improvement model, and offers a strategy for managing the change to Six Sigma-driven operations and philosophy. Larson's approach is based on the seven key elements of Six Sigma:
* Focus on customer satisfaction * Use of data and systems * Setting improvement goals * Team approach * Employee involvement * Defining roles * Personal growth
Field-proven in organizations of all types, Larson's methodology can help any company make quality a real and viable strategic objective.
- Ebooks list page : 8883
- 2012-10-18Demystifying Six Sigma: A Company-Wide Approach to Continuous Improvement by Alan Larson (Repost)
- 2010-05-01Demystifying Six Sigma: A Company-Wide Approach to Continuous Improvement (Repost)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Demystifying Six Sigma: A Company-Wide Approach to Continuous Improvement
- 2014-04-05The 36-Hour Course: Lean Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2014-03-29Design for Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2014-03-04Quality Beyond Six Sigma (repost)
- 2014-02-13World Class Applications of Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2013-04-28Theodore T. Allen, Introduction to Engineering Statistics and Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2013-03-11Six Sigma on a Budget: Achieving More with Less Using the Principles of Six Sigma (repost) - Removed
- 2011-10-26Demystifying Six Sigma: A Company-Wide Approach to Continuous Improvement
- 2011-09-03Implementing Quality in Laboratory Policies and Processes: Using Templates, Project Management, and Six Sigma [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-08-30Introduction to Engineering Statistics and Six Sigma [Repost]
- 2011-03-29What Is Six Sigma? (repost)
- 2011-03-05Lean Six Sigma: Erfolgreiche Kombination von Lean Management, Six Sigma und Design for Six Sigma (repost)
- 2011-02-18Six Sigma on a Budget: Achieving More with Less Using the Principles of Six Sigma (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-12-30Lessons in Six Sigma (repost)
- 2010-12-13Introduction to Engineering Statistics and Six Sigma (repost)
- 2010-11-30Introduction to Engineering Statistics and Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2010-11-18Getting Started in Six Sigma (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.