Posted on 2019-01-28, by nokia241186.
.MP4, AVC, 200 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 160 kbps, 2 Ch | 2h 13m | 524 MB
Instructor: Jakub Konczyk
Learn how to do text sentiment analysis and detect emotions in people's portraits and their voices using TensorFlow.js
In this course, you will through the process of getting started with TensorFlow.js to detect emotions with a lot of different types of data. You will start by learning how to build a deep learning tool to judge whether a piece of text is positive or negative. Since you will want tangible results quickly, you will use a pre-trained model to do that and include it into your own web application. You will move on to learn how to detect human emotions based only on pictures and voices using pre-trained models as well. Towards the end, you will learn how to modify a pre-trained model to train the emotional detector from scratch using your own data.
What You Will Learn
Get started with Deep Learning quickly, without installing anything
Use Deep Learning methods in practice on realistic datasets
Get results fast using pre-trained models
Improve your results using transfer learning
Learn when it's a good idea to train your own model from scratch and what do you need to know to do that correctly
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38900
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Deep Learning Projects with PyTorch XQZT
- 2018-10-06Deep Learning Projects with PyTorch
- 2018-07-07Deep Learning Projects with PyTorch
- 2018-07-02Deep Learning Projects with PyTorch
- 2018-06-30Deep Learning Projects with PyTorch
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2020-06-02Machine Learning Projects With Tensorflow 2 0
- 2020-04-30Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow 2.0
- 2020-04-15Cloud Academy Getting Started With Deep Learning Working With Data Gradient Descent
- 2020-04-15Cloud Academy Getting Started With Deep Learning Working With Data
- 2020-04-15Deep Learning Regression With R
- 2020-03-21Cloud Academy - Getting Started With Deep Learning Working With Data Gradient Descent
- 2020-03-06Deep Learning Regression with R
- 2020-03-03Hands-On Deep Learning Architectures with Python: Create deep neural networks to solve computational problems using TensorFlow and Keras
- 2020-03-02Deep Learning Regression with R
- 2020-03-01Lynda Building and Deploying Deep Learning Applications with TensorFlowAPoLLo
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.