Posted on 2020-10-09, by raymanhero.
Deep Learning A-Z: Hands-On Neural Networks from Scratch ©
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 4.38 GB | Duration: 11.5 hours
What you'll learn
Learn basics of the reasons of re-birth of Neural Networks and Deep Learning
Learn basics of Neural Networks
Learn architecture of Neural Networks
Learn basics of training a Deep Neural Network using Gradient Descent Algorithm
Use TensorFlow for Deep Neural Networks (DNN) using titanic data set
Learn to create a complete structure for DNN from scratch using python
Learn how to implement DNN on any data set
Learn how to use Deep Learning for COVID 19 Dataset
Learn the basics of Machine Learning
Learn how to Preprocess Corona Virus data set
No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
Everything will be explained from absolutely beginning to very advanced level.
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Deep Learning expert!
Are you ready to train your machine like a father teaches his son!
There are lots of courses and lectures out there regarding DNNs. This course is different!
This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial, we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward, and then we assign you a small task that is solved at the beginning of the next video.
We start by teaching the theoretical part of the concept, and then we implement everything as it is practically using Python.
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to train your machine such that your machine starts learning just like humans, and based on that learning, and your machine starts making predictions as well!
We'll be using Python as a programming language in this course, which is the hottest language nowadays if we talk about machine leaning. Python will be taught from elementary level up to an advanced level so that any machine learning concept can be implemented.
We'll also learn various steps of data preprocessing, which allows us to make data ready for machine learning algorithms.
We'll learn all general concepts of machine learning overall, which will be followed by the implementation of one of the essential ML algorithms, "Deep Neural Networks." Each concept of DNNs will be taught theoretically and will be implemented using Python.
Machine learning has been ranked as one of the hottest jobs on Glassdoor, and the average salary of a machine learning engineer is over $110,000 in the United States, according to Indeed! Machine Learning is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world's most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or even those who know nothing about ML and DNNs!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Machine Learning courses that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 11 hours of HD video lectures that are divided into over 60 videos and detailed code notebooks for every address this is one of the most comprehensive courses for Deep Neural Networks and machine learning on Udemy!
One important thing to note is that in our course, we'll be using a data set of COVID19(coronavirus). This is the hottest issue right now around the globe, and our course will tell you how you can deal with such a situation when the whole world is under the attack of the coronavirus. How can Machine/Deep learning help you out?
There is an optional part of the course in which we have explained the mathematics behind DNNs. Those students who are not interested in knowing maths of DNN can leave this part but still get enough knowledge of DNNs.
Those students who want to go the extra mile, they can take this optional part of the course that contains pure mathematics. Other than this optional part, the whole course is free of hardcore mathematics.
We'll teach you how to program with Python, how to use it for data preprocessing and DNNs! Here are just a few of the topics that we will be learning:
Programming with Python
NumPy with Python for array handling
Using pandas Data Frames to handle Excel Files
Use matDescriptionlib for data visualizations.
Machine Learning concepts, including Model fitting, Overfitting, Model Validation, Data snooping, Data encoding and DNNs with TensorFlow
DNNs from absolute scratch using NumPy
Implementing DNNs on different data sets
How can we use DNN to fight the coronavirus and save the world
and much, much more!
Enroll in the course and become a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
This course is for someone who does not know any maths and those who does not even want to know the maths behind DNN
This course is for you if you are tired of Machine/Deep Learning courses that are too complicated and expensive
This course is for someone who is also interested in mathematics behind DNNs (optional part)
This course is for you if you want to make a predictive analysis model using Python
This course is for you if you want to learn Python by doing
This course is for someone who is absolute beginner or have very little idea of machine learning
- Ebooks list page : 44796
- 2020-07-13Deep Learning A Z: Hands On Neural Networks from Scratch ©
- 2020-07-01Deep Learning A-Z Hands-On Neural Networks from Scratch ©
- 2018-11-07Hands-On Neural Networks From Scratch for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-10-06Hands-On Neural Networks From Scratch for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-09-23Hands-On Neural Networks From Scratch for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-09-20Hands-On Neural Networks From Scratch for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-09-17Hands-On Neural Networks From Scratch for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-09-07Hands-On Neural Networks From Scratch for Absolute Beginners
- 2019-01-15Deep Learning 2 Manuscripts - Deep Learning With Keras And Convolutional Neural Networks In Python
- 2019-01-07Deep Learning 2 Manuscripts - Deep Learning With Keras And Convolutional Neural Networks In Python
- 2018-07-07Deep Learning Architecture for Building Artificial Neural Networks
- 2018-06-30Deep Learning Architecture for Building Artificial Neural Networks
- 2020-10-21Machine Learning™ - Neural Networks from Scratch [Python]
- 2020-10-20Machine Learning™ - Neural Networks from Scratch [Python]
- 2020-11-22Neural Networks from Scratch in Python
- 2020-10-08Image Recognition With Neural Networks From Scratch
- 2020-08-10Image Recognition with Neural Networks From Scratch
- 2020-07-20Image Recognition with Neural Networks From Scratch
- 2019-03-16Image Recognition With Neural Networks From Scratch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.