Posted on 2021-12-08, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1119674689, 978-1119674689 | 403 pages | True PDF EPUB | 4.89 MB
DATA SCIENCE IN THEORY AND PRACTICEEXPLORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF DATA SCIENCE WITH THIS INSIGHTFUL NEW RESOURCE
Data Science in Theory and Practicedelivers a comprehensive treatment of the mathematical and statistical models useful for analyzing data sets arising in various disciplines, like banking, finance, health care, bioinformatics, security, education, and social services. Written in five parts, the book examines some of the most commonly used and fundamental mathematical and statistical concepts that form the basis of data science. The authors go on to analyze various data transformation techniques useful for extracting information from raw data, long memory behavior, and predictive modeling.
The book offers readers a multitude of topics all relevant to the analysis of complex data sets. Along with a robust exploration of the theory underpinning data science, it contains numerous applications to specific and practical problems. The book also provides examples of code algorithms in R and Python and provides pseudo-algorithms to port the code to any other language.
Ideal for students and practitioners without a strong background in data science, readers will also learn from topics like:
- Analyses of foundational theoretical subjects, including the history of data science, matrix algebra and random vectors, and multivariate analysis
- A comprehensive examination of time series forecasting, including the different components of time series and transformations to achieve stationarity
- Introductions to both the R and Python programming languages, including basic data types and sample manipulations for both languages
- An exploration of algorithms, including how to write one and how to perform an asymptotic analysis
- A comprehensive discussion of several techniques for analyzing and predicting complex data sets
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50530
- 2021-10-13Data Science in Theory and Practice: Techniques for Big Data Analytics and Complex Data Sets
- 2022-04-07Artificial Intelligence for Data Science in Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XX: Special Issue on Advanced Techniques for Big Data Management (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2020-10-09Practical Data Science with SAP: Machine Learning Techniques for Enterprise Data (PDF)
- 2020-10-09Practical Data Science with SAP: Machine Learning Techniques for Enterprise Data (MOBI)
- 2020-06-26Biophysical Measurement in Experimental Social Science Research Theory and Practice
- 2020-06-08A New Foundation for Representation in Cognitive and Brain Science: Category Theory and the Hippocampus (Springer Series in Cognitive and Neural Systems)
- 2019-12-13Geospatial Data Science Quick Start Guide: Effective techniques for performing smarter geospatial analysis using location intelligence - Removed
- 2014-04-27A New Foundation for Representation in Cognitive and Brain Science: Category Theory and the Hippocampus [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-01-30A New Foundation for Representation in Cognitive and Brain Science: Category Theory and the Hippocampus - Removed
- 2013-12-26Security Science: The Theory and Practice of Security (PDF)
- 2013-12-25Security Science: The Theory and Practice of Security
- 2011-08-28Electrometallurgical Techniques for DOE Spent Fuel Treatment Final Report
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2009-09-21Information Science in Theory and Practice
- 2007-07-20Information Science in Theory and Practice
- 2022-05-10Watercolor Orbs 10 Practice Techniques for Beginners
- 2022-05-09Watercolor Orbs: 10 Practice Techniques for Beginners
- 2022-05-08Watercolor Orbs 10 Practice Techniques for Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.