Posted on 2021-03-12, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 1544370458 | 424 pages | EPUB | February 16, 2021 | 25 Mb
Data Science for Business with R, written by Jeffrey S. Saltz and Jeffrey M. Stanton, focuses on the concepts foundational for students starting a business analytics or data science degree program. To keep the book practical and applied, the authors feature a running case using a global airline business's customer survey dataset to illustrate how to turn data in business decisions, in addition to numerous examples throughout. To aid in usability beyond the classroom, the text features full integration of freely-available R and RStudio software, one of the most popular data science tools available.
Designed for students with little to no experience in related areas like computer science, the book chapters follow a logical order from introduction and installation of R and RStudio, working with data architecture, undertaking data collection, performing data analysis, and transitioning to data archiving and presentation. Each chapter follows a familiar structure, starting with learning objectives and background, following the basic steps of functions alongside simple examples, applying these functions to the case study, and ending with chapter challenge questions, sources, and a list of R functions so students know what to expect in each step of their data science course. Data Science for Business with R provides readers with a straightforward and applied guide to this new and evolving field.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46794
- 2021-04-24[request_ebook] DS4B 201-R: Data Science For Business With R
- 2017-09-18Data Science for Business Data Analytics Guide with Strategies and Techniques
- 2021-09-17Machine Learning For Beginners - The Comprehensive Guide to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science for Business
- 2021-07-21Data Science for Business and Decision Making An Introductory Text for Students and Practitioners
- 2021-01-31Data Science For Business 6 Real World Case Studies
- 2020-12-12Udemy - Data Science for Business Analytics and Intelligence
- 2020-12-11Data Science for Business Analytics and Intelligence
- 2020-11-23Python For Data Analysis: 2 Books In 1 Learn as a PRO to use data science for business through applied artificial intelligence
- 2020-10-15Data Science for Business 6 Real-world Case Studies
- 2020-10-04Data Science for Business 6 Real-world Case Studies
- 2020-06-17Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2020-05-28Data Science for Business 6 Real-world Case Studies
- 2020-05-22Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2020-01-09Big Data: A Beginner's Guide To Using Data Science For Business (Transforming Information, Deep Learning, Boost Profits, Business Intelligence)
- 2019-10-28Data Science for Business: What You Need to Know about Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE DATA SCIENCE FOR BUSINESS COMPLETE GUIDE-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-11Skillshare - Data Science For Business Complete Guide
- 2019-02-13skillshare - DATA SCIENCE FOR BUSINESS COMPLETE GUIDE-iLLiTERATE
- 2018-11-06Data Science for Business: What You Need to Know about Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.