Posted on 2020-08-27, by 0nelovee.
Data Analysis for Business and Finance
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 lectures (4 hour, 34 mins) | Size: 1.1 GB
Learn Data Analysis: Descriptive & Inferential Statistics, Regression Analysis, Time Series and much more!
What you'll learn
Understand Statistics from basic to advance level
Learn Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
How to plot different types of data
Exploratory data analysis: graphical and numerical approaches (Mean, Mode, Standard Deviation etc)
Exploring data analysis: Univariate and Bivariate Analysis
Calculate Covariance and Correlation
Understand the Central Limit Theorem
Understand standard deviations
Probability: Essentials and Conditional Probability
Distinguish and work with different types of Probability Distributions (advance level distributions covered extensively)
Calculate the measures of Central Tendency, Asymmetry, and Variability
Understand what a Sampling and Estimation is
Statistical Inference: Perform Hypothesis testing and Estimate Confidence Interval (from basics to deep dive)
Regression Analysis and estimating relationships among variables (including complex level of testing with F-statistics and T-tests)
Time-Series: Simple/Linear/Moving Average/Exponential, Smoothing techniques, Seasonality, Decomposition methods
Make data driven decisions using the above (covering examples)
No prior knowledge or experience is required. We start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge and skills.
In these volatile and continuously evolving times, there's no dearth of data available from multiple sources. Therefore, it becomes imperative that such data is validated and converted into meaningful information that can be used to make optimal decisions.
- Ebooks list page : 44435
- 2019-11-25Applied Statistics and Multivariate Data Analysis for Business and Economics: A Modern Approach Using SPSS, Stata, and Excel
- 2019-07-11Applied Statistics and Multivariate Data Analysis for Business and Economics: A Modern Approach Using SPSS, Stata, and E
- 2020-05-16Quantitative Analysis and IBM® SPSS® Statistics: A Guide for Business and Finance (Statistics and Econometrics for Finance)
- 2018-04-19Quantitative Analysis and IBMÂ® SPSSÂ® Statistics A Guide for Business and Finance - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Quantitative Analysis and IBM SPSS Statistics: A Guide for Business and Finance (Statistics and Econometrics for Finance) - Removed
- 2011-05-30Matrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2020-06-17Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2020-05-31Complete 2 In 1 Python For Business And Finance Bootcamp
- 2020-05-22Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2020-04-23Complete 2-in-1 Python for Business and Finance Bootcamp
- 2020-04-11Complete 2-in-1 Python for Business and Finance Bootcamp
- 2020-04-06Complete 2-in-1 Python for Business and Finance Bootcamp
- 2020-01-24Genetic Data Analysis for Plant and Animal Breeding - Removed
- 2020-01-07Topological Data Analysis for Genomics and Evolution: Topology in Biology
- 2019-02-26Empirical Modeling and Data Analysis for Engineers and Applied Scientists
- 2019-01-30Empirical Modeling and Data Analysis for Engineers and Applied Scientists - Removed
- 2018-12-20Exploratory Data Analysis in Business and Economics: An Introduction Using SPSS, Stata, and Excel
- 2018-12-07A Practical Guide to Data Mining for Business and Industry
- 2018-11-21A Practical Guide to Data Mining for Business and Industry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.