Posted on 2020-08-07, by books_lover.
The fourth edition of this successful textbook presents a comprehensive introduction to statistical and numerical methods for the evaluation of empirical and experimental data. Equal weight is given to statistical theory and practical problems. The concise mathematical treatment of the subject matter is illustrated by many examples and for the present edition a library of Java programs has been developed. It comprises methods of numerical data analysis and graphical representation as well as many example programs and solutions to programming problems. The book is conceived both as an introduction and as a work of reference. In particular it addresses itself to students, scientists and practitioners in science and engineering as a help in the analysis of their data in laboratory courses, in working for bachelor or master degrees, in thesis work, and in research and professional work.
- Ebooks list page : 44258
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Data Analysis: Statistical and Computational Methods for Scientists and Engineers - Removed
- 2014-04-16Data Analysis: Statistical and Computational Methods for Scientists and Engineers - Removed
- 2014-04-13Data Analysis: Statistical and Computational Methods for Scientists and Engineers - Removed
- 2021-04-11Data Science With Java Practical Methods For Scientists And Engineers
- 2020-12-05Modern Physics with Modern Computational Methods: for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-09-28Data Science with Java: Practical Methods for Scientists and Engineers
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-12-20Computational Methods for Multiphase Flows in Porous Media (Computational Science and Engineering) by Zhangxin Chen
- 2011-10-23Computational Methods for Multiphase Flows in Porous Media (Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2011-07-31Computational Methods for Multiphase Flows in Porous Media (Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2021-07-21Computational Methods for Engineers Modeling, Algorithms and Analysis
- 2020-06-18Computational Methods for Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)
- 2020-01-15Computational Methods for Numerical Analysis with R (Chapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series)
- 2020-01-07Computational Methods for Data Analysis (De Gruyter Textbook) (De Gruyter Stem)
- 2019-12-17Computational Topology for Biomedical Image and Data Analysis: Theory and Applications (Focus Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)
- 2019-11-07Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation
- 2019-08-26Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation
- 2019-02-24Computational Methods for Data Analysis
- 2019-01-31Computational Methods for Processing and Analysis of Biological Pathways - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.