Cyber Security How to Protect Your Digital Life, Avoid Identity Theft, Prevent Extortion... [Audiobook]
Posted on 2022-06-28, by book2023.
English | November 14, 2019 | ASIN: B081CXMWK3 | MP3 | M4B | 3h 12m | 87.27 MB
Author: Matt Reyes
Narrator: Duke Holm
Want to keep your devices and networks safe from cyber attacks with just a few easy steps? Read on.
Technology can seem like a blessing or a curse, depending on the circumstances. Giving us extraordinary capabilities that once weren't even imaginable, technology can make life better on all fronts.
On the flip side, maybe, you've heard, or even uttered yourself, the frustrating refrain of "great when it works" when your device isn't working quite as it should.
And no doubt, you've heard about the serious problems that viruses and cyber criminals cause for people and their technology.
Malware threats come in a number of forms, including spyware, viruses, worms, bots, and trojans. Ransomware is a unique scenario where people hold your computer or system for ransom. The problem is only going to get worse for the simple fact that the number of vulnerabilities is increasing. More and more of your devices are tied to the same network.
Keep in mind that your security is only as strong as your weakest link, and it's doubtful your coffee maker has the same level of protection that your cell phone does. Every device or function you add to your network is another potential security vulnerability inviting in new attacks.
These prevalent risks include computers, smartphones, voice assistants, email, social media, and public Wi-Fi. There are also some lesser-known risks. For instance, when was the last time you thought about your key fob being hacked?
In this environment, preventative measures can go a long way to protect your devices and avoid costly cleanups. The problem may seem abstract and far away like it won't happen to you. But unfortunately, hackers don´t discriminate organizations from individuals or the other way round when they are looking for their next target.
Most people fall in the common trap of neglecting the danger until it happens to them. By then, the solution has become much more expensive. The average cyber attack cost for a small business is $8,700. In the US, the average cost per lost or stolen records per individual is $225.
The good news is that with a few precautions and prescribed behaviors, you can reduce these risks dramatically. Understanding how to protect yourself against these attacks in the first place is key. Cyber Security educates you on these threats and clearly walks you through the steps to prevent, detect, and respond to these attacks.
In Cyber Security, you'll discover
How vulnerable you are right now and how to protect yourself within less than 24 hours
A simple, straightforward security framework for preventing, detecting, and responding to attacks
The most damaging but hard-to-detect attacks and what to do about it
Unexpected devices that could be attacked and have life-threatening consequences
Different types of malware and how to handle each effectively
Specific protection actions used by the FBI and CIA that you can take too
Security dangers of popular social media networks unknown to most users but regularly exploited by hackers
And much more.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
- Ebooks list page : 52985
- 2018-11-28The Secure CIO How to Hire and retain Great Cyber Security Talent to Protect Your Organisation
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Protect Your Digital Life: The Online Security Guide
- 2022-03-03How to Protect Your Digital Privacy - 12 February 2022
- 2020-08-15Cybersecurity learn information technology SECURITY how to protect your electronic data from h...
- 2018-08-12Cybersafe How To Protect Your Online Life
- 2018-08-01Cybersafe: How To Protect Your Online Life
- 2022-07-17How Lwazi’s kasi life turned sour Download PDF
- 2021-07-12UDEMY CYBER HACKING FOR BEGINNERS LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR DATA TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-01-07Confident Cyber Security: How to Get Started in Cyber Security and Futureproof Your Career
- 2020-12-27Confident Cyber Security How to Get Started in Cyber Security and Futureproof Your Career
- 2020-03-03Mastering Linux Security and Hardening: Protect your Linux systems from intruders, malware attacks, and other cyber threats, 2nd Edition
- 2019-02-22Defense Against The Dark Digital Attacks How to Protect Your Identity and Workflow in 2019
- 2019-01-30Defense Against The Dark Digital Attacks How to Protect Your Identity and Workflow in 2019
- 2019-01-12Hiding in Plain Sight: How to Protect Your Privacy and Safety in an Ever-Increasingly Dangerous and Digital World (EPUB)
- 2018-07-15Organize Your Digital Life How to Store Your Photographs, Music, Videos, and Personal Documents in a Digital World
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Organize Your Digital Life: How to Store Your Photographs, Music, Videos, and Personal Documents in a Digital World - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Master Internet and Computer Security: How to protect yourself from cyber crime, malicious software and data loss
- 2014-04-02Organize Your Digital Life: How to Store Your Photographs, Music, Videos, and Personal Documents in a Digital World [Repost]
- 2014-02-24Windows Home Server: Protect and Simplify your Digital Life (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.