Cyber Security Course: History Of Cyber Security | Intellipaat
Posted on 2023-03-14, by aparna020.
The history of cybersecurity dates back to the 1970s when the first computer viruses were created. Here are some of the significant milestones in the history of cybersecurity:
The First Computer Virus: The first computer virus, known as the "Creeper," was created in the early 1970s by Bob Thomas. It was a self-replicating program that spread through the ARPANET, an early computer network.
The First Antivirus Program: In 1987, the first antivirus program, known as "Flushot," was created by Ross Greenberg to detect and remove the "Brain" virus.
The First Cyber Espionage Attack: In 1998, the "Moonlight Maze" attack was discovered. It was a cyber espionage campaign believed to be conducted by Russian hackers who stole sensitive information from the U.S. government and military.
The First Large-Scale Cyber Attack: In 2000, the "Love Bug" virus infected millions of computers worldwide, causing billions of dollars in damages.
If you're interested in learning more about Cyber Security and how it can help protect businesses and individuals from cyber threats, be sure to check out our in-depth video on the Cyber Security Course. You'll learn about the different types of cyber attacks, the tools and techniques used by Cyber Security Experts, and the steps you can take to secure your own systems.
The Emergence of Cyber Crime: In the early 2000s, cybercrime became a significant threat with the rise of identity theft, phishing, and other types of online scams.
The Introduction of Cybersecurity Standards: In 2005, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was introduced to protect credit card information. Since then, several cybersecurity standards have been developed, including ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and CIS Controls.
The Age of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs): In the mid-2000s, APTs emerged as a new type of cyber threat, which are long-term targeted attacks by state-sponsored hackers or cybercriminals.
Today, cybersecurity is a critical concern for individuals, organizations, and governments worldwide, and it continues to evolve in response to new threats and challenges.
- Ebooks list page : 57525
- 2023-03-10Ethical Hacking Course: What is Social Engineering? | Intellipaat
- 2023-02-14Devops & Cloud Computing Course : What is Edge Computing? | Intellipaat
- 2022-05-02What is python? Its History, Uses, and Benefits - Intellipaat
- 2016-05-08fxphd course: History of Visual Effects
- 2022-09-27How does an ARP operate and what is it? | Cyber Security Course | Intellipaat
- 2023-03-15Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Volume 2 Network Security
- 2023-03-14All In One Cyber Security Course : Basic To Advanced
- 2023-03-14Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Volume 1 Hackers Exposed
- 2023-03-14Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Volume 3 Anonymous Browsing
- 2023-03-14Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Volume 4 End Point Protection
- 2023-03-14All In One Cyber Security Course - Basic To Advanced
- 2023-03-08Protect Yourself Online - A Cyber Security Awareness Course
- 2023-03-08Protect Yourself Online: A Cyber Security Awareness Course
- 2023-03-07Protect Yourself Online - A Cyber Security Awareness Course
- 2023-03-07Protect Yourself Online: A Cyber Security Awareness Course
- 2023-03-05Packt The Beginners 2020 Cyber Security Awareness Training Course
- 2023-02-27Udemy - Python Hacking for Cyber Security From A-Z Complete Course
- 2023-02-25Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course
- 2023-02-15Protect Yourself Online - A Cyber Security Awareness Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.