Posted on 2019-12-19, by rizentrop.
This book discusses recent advances in cyber-physical power systems (CPPS) in the modeling, analysis and applications of smart grid. It introduces a series of models, such as an analysis of interaction between the power grid and the communication network, differential protection in smart distribution systems, data flow for VLAN-based communication in substations, a co-simulation model for investigating the impacts of cyber-contingency and distributed control systems as well as the analytical techniques used in different parts of cyber physical energy systems. It also discusses methods of cyber-attack on power systems, particularly false data injection. The results presented are a comprehensive summary of the authors’ original research conducted over a period of 5 years. The book is of interest to university researchers, R&D engineers and graduate students in power and energy systems.
- Ebooks list page : 42183
- 2011-11-02Energy Storage for Power Systems - Removed
- 2020-12-05Modern Music-Inspired Optimization Algorithms for Electric Power Systems Modeling, Analysis and Prac...
- 2019-12-01Modern Music-Inspired Optimization Algorithms for Electric Power Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Practice
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Fractional-Order Nonlinear Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Simulation (Nonlinear Physical Science) - Removed
- 2011-11-21Fractional-Order Nonlinear Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Simulation (Nonlinear Physical Science)
- 2021-02-23Power Electronics: Modeling, Analysis and Measurements
- 2021-02-07Power Electronics: Modeling, Analysis and Measurements
- 2020-01-12Combined Cooling, Heating, and Power Systems: Modeling, Optimization, and Operation (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-11-26Long-Term Reliability of Nanometer VLSI Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Optimization
- 2019-09-11Voltage-Sourced Converters in Power Systems; Modeling, Control, and Applications
- 2019-03-11Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems Modeling, Design and Applications
- 2019-01-31Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems Modeling, Design and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-11Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems Modeling, Design and Applications
- 2018-11-24Geometric Control of Mechanical Systems Modeling, Analysis, and Design for Simple Mechanical Control...
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Secure Computer and Network Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Design
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Wind and Solar Power Systems: Design, Analysis, and Operation, Second Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Dynamic Response of Linear Mechanical Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Simulation (Mechanical Engineering Series) - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems: Modeling, Analysis, and Control (Frontiers in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Geometric Control of Mechanical Systems: Modeling, Analysis, and Design for Simple Mechanical Control Systems (Texts in Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.