Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
Curcumin is a natural product with polyphenolic structure. It is used in therapeutic remedies alone or in combination with other natural substances. Many researchers are investigating it because of its biological activities such as: anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-protozoal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and has been found to be effective for treatment of Alzheimer, depression, headaches, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, menstrual problems, water retention, worms and kidney problems etc. It is an active ingredient in dietary spice, turmeric. It has reactive functional groups: a diketone moiety and two phenolic groups. Despite its unique biological activities, it suffers from some shortcomings which include: gastrointestinal problems, poor bioavailability due to its poor absorption, short half-life, poor solubility in aqueous solutions, rapid systemic elimination and antithrombotic activity which can interfere with blood clotting. The first chapter of this book reviews the different deli
- Ebooks list page : 43683
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Curcumin: Clinical Uses, Health Effects and Potential Complications
- 2016-12-21Curcumin Clinical Uses, Health Effects and Potential Complications
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Estradiol: Synthesis, Health Effects and Drug Interactions (Endocrinology Research and Clinical Developments)
- 2020-01-08Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: Food Sources, Health Effects and Significance in Biochemistry
- 2019-06-27Preconception and Prenatal Radiation Exposure Health Effects and Protective Guidance
- 2018-11-23Pharmaceutical Accumulation in the Environment Prevention, Control, Health Effects, and Economic Imp...
- 2018-11-22Breast Reconstruction Perspectives, Outcomes and Potential Complications
- 2018-11-06Guided Tissue Regeneration Procedures, Health Effects and Long-term Outcomes
- 2018-11-05Guided Tissue Regeneration: Procedures, Health Effects and Long-term Outcomes
- 2018-06-01Cigarette Smoking Health Effects and Challenges for Tobacco Control
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Peri-Implant Therapy for the Dental Hygienist: Clinical Guide to Maintenance and Disease Complications
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Childhood Obesity: Risk Factors, Health Effects and Prevention (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2014-01-02Equine Applied and Clinical Nutrition: Health, Welfare and Performance
- 2013-04-14Childhood Obesity: Risk Factors, Health Effects and Prevention
- 2012-05-25Coffee: Emerging Health Effects and Disease Prevention
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Oleic Acid: Production, Uses and Potential Health Effects
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Fluconazole: Pharmacology, Clinical Uses and Health Effects (Pharmacology - Research, Safety Testing and Regulation)
- 2014-04-20Oleic Acid: Production, Uses and Potential Health Effects
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Acrylamide in Food: Analysis, Content and Potential Health Effects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.