Posted on 2019-01-11, by nokia241186.
Deserai A. Crow, Maxwell T. Boykoff, "Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 0415661498 | PDF | pages: 253 | 8.5 mb
Focusing on cultural values and norms as they are translated into politics and policy outcomes, this book presents a unique contribution in combining research from varied disciplines and from both the developed and developing world.
This collection draws from multiple perspectives to present an overview of the knowledge related to our current understanding of climate change politics and culture. It is divided into four sections - Culture and Values, Communication and Media, Politics and Policy, and Future Directions in Climate Politics Scholarship - each followed by a commentary from a key expert in the field. The book includes analysis of the challenges and opportunities for establishing successful communication on climate change among scientists, the media, policy-makers, and activists.
With an emphasis on the interrelation between social, cultural, and political aspects of climate change communication, this volume should be of interest to students and scholars of climate change, environment studies, environmental policy, communication, cultural studies, media studies, politics, sociology.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38602
- 2018-12-27Culture, Politics and Climate Change How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2014-05-20Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Treading on Thin Air: Atmospheric Physics, Forensic Meteorology, and Climate Change: How Weather Shapes Our Everyday Lives
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2018-06-04Risk Journalism between Transnational Politics and Climate Change - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Heidegger, Politics and Climate Change: Risking It All (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy)
- 2017-03-11Heidegger, Politics and Climate Change Risking It All (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philoso...
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Climate Change: Conserving Power for a Sustainable Future
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Urban Vulnerability and Climate Change in Africa: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Future City)
- 2010-06-03Energy Efficiency and Climate Change: Conserving Power for a Sustainable Future
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Environmental and Climate Change in South and Southeast Asia: How Are Local Cultures Coping? (Climate and Culture)
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2020-05-05Living With Climate Change How Communities Are Surviving And Thriving In A Changi
- 2019-08-27Solutions for Sustainability How the International Trade, Energy and Climate Change Regimes Can Help
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Migration in the 21st Century: How Will Globalization and Climate Change Affect Migration and Settlement? (Investigating Human Migration & Settlement)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.