Posted on 2019-08-23, by voska89.
Cultural Transmission: Psychological, Developmental, Social, and Methodological Aspects by Ute Schönpflug PhD
English | 2008-11-10 | ISBN: 0521880432, 0521706572 | PDF | 512 pages | 3 MB
Cultural Transmission covers psychological, developmental, social, and methodological research on how cultural information is socially transmitted from one generation to the next within families. Studying processes of cultural transmission may help analyze the continuity or change of cultures, including those that have to cope with migration or the collapse of a political system.
An evolutionary perspective is elaborated in the first part of the book; the second takes a cross-cultural perspective by presenting international research on development and intergenerational relations in the family; the third provides intra-cultural analyses of mechanisms and methodological aspects of cultural transmission. Made up of contributions by experts in the field, this state-of-the-art source book is intended for anyone with interests in cultural issues - especially researchers and teachers in disciplines such as psychology, social and behavioral sciences, and education - and for applied professionals in culture management and family counseling, as well as professionals dealing with migrants.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 41191
- 2013-11-07Cultural Transmission: Psychological, Developmental, Social, and Methodological Aspects
- 2019-03-18Wireless World Social and Interactional Aspects of the Mobile Age - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Commodifying Education: Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Financialization of Education Policies in Brazil
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Technology Integration in Higher Education: Social and Organizational Aspects (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Philosophical and Cultural Theories of Music (Social and Critical Theory) - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Statistical and Methodological Aspects of Oral Health Research
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Advances on Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Probability and Statistics
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Social and Behavioral Aspects of Pharmaceutical Care
- 2017-03-10Commodifying Education Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Financialization of Education P...
- 2014-05-23Human, Social, and Organizational Aspects of Health Information Systems (Premier Reference Source) (repost)
- 2014-04-09Lying, Cheating, and Carrying On: Developmental, Clinical, and Sociocultural Aspects of Dishonesty and Deceit (repost)
- 2013-08-18Technology Integration in Higher Education: Social and Organizational Aspects (repost)
- 2013-01-15Beyond Hummus and Falafel: Social and Political Aspects of Palestinian Food in Israel
- 2012-05-22Lying, Cheating, and Carrying On: Developmental, Clinical, and Sociocultural Aspects of Dishonesty and Deceit
- 2012-05-22Lying, Cheating, and Carrying On: Developmental, Clinical, and Sociocultural Aspects of Dishonesty and Deceit (Repost)
- 2012-01-05Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning - Sanna Jarvela
- 2011-12-20Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning
- 2011-11-26Technology Integration in Higher Education: Social and Organizational Aspects (Premier Reference Source)
- 2011-08-20Technology Integration in Higher Education: Social and Organizational Aspects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.