Cross-Linguistic Influence: From Empirical Evidence to Classroom Practice (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
Posted on 2019-11-25, by rizentrop.
This book presents the latest research in various areas of cross-linguistic influence (CLI), providing educators with insights into how previously learned languages influence the learning of an additional language at different levels, such as phonetics/phonology, morphosyntax, vocabulary, pragmatics, writing style and learning context. While the majority of the chapters have English as the target language, one investigates the acquisition of French. The L1s of the learners include Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Galician, Georgian, German, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish. Each chapter ends with a reflection on possible pedagogical implications of the findings and offers recommendations on how to make the most of cross-linguistic influence in the classroom.
- Ebooks list page : 41902
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Classroom-Oriented Research: Reconciling Theory and Practice (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- 2018-12-20Researching Second Language Learning and Teaching from a Psycholinguistic Perspective
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Extramural English in Teaching and Learning: From Theory and Research to Practice (New Language Learning and Teaching Environments) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Classroom-oriented Research: Achievements and Challenges (Second Language Learning and Teaching) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Studying Second Language Acquisition from a Qualitative Perspective (Second Language Learning and Teaching) - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Production-oriented and Comprehension-based Grammar Teaching in the Foreign Language Classroom (Second Language Learning and Teaching) - Removed
- 2011-10-01Language Transfer: Cross-Linguistic Influence in Language Learning (Cambridge Applied Linguistics
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases: From current evidence to clinical practice
- 2013-03-12From Staff Room to Classroom: A Guide for Planning and Coaching Professional Development (repost)
- 2011-09-22From Staff Room to Classroom: A Guide for Planning and Coaching Professional Development - Removed
- 2010-12-18From Staff Room to Classroom A Guide for Planning and Coaching Professional Development
- 2020-01-08Universal Grammar and the Initial State of Second Language Learning: Evidence of Chinese Multidialectal Children’s Acquisition of English at the ... Interface (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- 2019-12-05From Reading-Writing Research to Practice (Information Systems, Web and Pervasive Computing)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Proficiency and Beliefs in Learning and Teaching Mathematics: Learning from Alan Schoenfeld and Gunter Torner
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Essential Guide to Classroom Practice: 200 strategies for outstanding teaching and learning
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Home-School Connections in a Multicultural Society: Learning From and With Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Families (Language, Culture, and Teaching Series)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Cultural Validity in Assessment: Addressing Linguistic and Cultural Diversity (Language, Culture, and Teaching Series)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Users' Guides to the Medical Literature: A Manual for Evidence-Based Clinical Practice, Second Edition (Jama & Archives Journals)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Users' Guides to the Medical Literature: A Manual for Evidence-Based Clinical Practice, Second Edition (Jama & Archives Journals) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.