Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies
Posted on 2022-07-16, by 0nelovee.
Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.43 GB | Duration: 4h 28m
The course will take you through the CRM framework and techniques.
What you'll learn
The course is aimed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of various concepts relating to customer relationship management.
Through this course, learners are expected to gain an insight into the history of CRM and its involvement
The learners will get to know various CRM strategies that are deployed by the organizations and how they select the strategy suited to them.
The learning objective of this course is to help the learners understand how customer relationship management works in different organizations.
The course is designed in such a manner that anyone who has the desire to learn about customer relationship management can get enrolled for this course. Therefore, there are no specific pre-requisites for this course.
Customer relationship management is the set of all practices, methods, and techniques that an organization deploys when dealing with its customers. The purpose of CRM is to help the organization improvise its division of customer service so that it is able to retain its existing customer base and also attract new customers thereby increase revenues. There are different customer relationship management tools that help you manage and provide effective services to your customers such as Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Team support, and such others.What skills will you learn in this Course?At the end of the course, you will develop the following skills:CRMCustomer ServiceStrategic CRMOperational CRMManagement CRMThe course is aimed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of various concepts relating to customer relationship management. Through this course, learners are expected to gain an insight into the history of CRM and its involvement as well as development and executive of an idle CRM strategy for building a strong customer basis and retaining them with the help of customer satisfaction.The learning objective of this course is to help the learners understand how customer relationship management works in different organizations. The learners will get to know various CRM strategies that are deployed by the organizations and how they select the strategy suited to them. The course comes with two case studies to give a better insight of how CRM strategies are selected and executed in the practical scenario.
Section 1: CRM-Case Study 1
Lecture 1 Introduction to CRM-Case Study 1
Lecture 2 CRM Definition
Lecture 3 CRM-Complements
Lecture 4 Company Overview
Lecture 5 Company Vision and Mission
Lecture 6 IRIC Mileposts
Lecture 7 Services Offered
Lecture 8 Objective
Lecture 9 Key Observations
Lecture 10 CRM Strategy
Lecture 11 Ethos Complements
Lecture 12 Geo Assessment
Lecture 13 SCRM Audit
Lecture 14 SCRM Audit Continue
Lecture 15 PESTLE Analysis
Lecture 16 SWOT Analysis
Lecture 17 SCRM-Complements
Lecture 18 CSPM
Lecture 19 CEVD
Lecture 20 CEM
Section 2: Introduction to CRM-Case Study 2
Lecture 21 Introduction to Case Study
Lecture 22 CRM Definition
Lecture 23 CRM Complements
Lecture 24 Company Overview
Lecture 25 Vision and Mission Statement
Lecture 26 IRIC Mileposts
Lecture 27 Business Verticals
Lecture 28 Objective
Lecture 29 Key Observations
Lecture 30 CRM Strategy
Lecture 31 Ethos Complements
Lecture 32 Geo Assessment Profiling
Lecture 33 CRM Audit
Lecture 34 CRM Audit Continue
Lecture 35 PESTLE Analysis
Lecture 36 SWOT Analysis
Lecture 37 OCRM Complements
Lecture 38 CRM SFA
Lecture 39 CRM MA
Lecture 40 CRM SA
The course can be opted for by the following audiences: Students keen on learning the subject Scholars in customer relationship management, marketing, sales, management, commercial, and finance stream Persons working as an industry, business, and functional analysts. Chartered Accountants, CFAs and, other professionals relating to functions such as customer relationship management, digital marketing, marketing, corporate strategy, operations, sales, business development Business owners who want to acquire the skills of customer management.
Visit us for more https://avaxshare.com/ Link Are Free For Fast Download And Support My Work Buy or Renew Premium
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9513 dl's @ 3652 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7759 dl's @ 2450 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8856 dl's @ 3894 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies":
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 53281
- 2022-10-09Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-07-15Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-07-12Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies
- 2023-02-26Learn Retail Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-11-10Learn Retail Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-10-09Learn Retail Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-08-16Learn Retail Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-08-07Learn Retail Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-08-04Learn Retail Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-07-15Learn Retail Management Through Case Studies
- 2022-12-23The Customer Differential Complete Guide to Implementing Customer Relationship Management CRM
- 2022-07-21Customer Relationship Management How To Develop and Execute a CRM Strategy
- 2020-11-22Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform: Enhance your customer relationship management
- 2019-07-02The Art of CRM Proven strategies for modern customer relationship management - Removed
- 2014-04-12CRM in Financial Services: A Practical Guide to Making Customer Relationship Management Work (repost)
- 2014-01-31Success with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: Implementing Customer Relationship Management
- 2012-06-15Siebel CRM 100 Success Secrets - 100 Most Asked Questions on Siebel Customer Relationship Management Applications Covering Oracle Enterprise CRM, On Demand Software and Business Intelligence
- 2011-11-07The Air War In Southeast Asia (Case Studies of Selected Campaigns)
- 2009-09-05Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Buyers' Guide, Free NetSuite Buyer's Guide
No comments for "Crm Customer Relationship Management Through Case Studies".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.