Posted on 2022-06-18, by raymanhero.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 8 lectures (35m 16s) | Size: 635.2 MB
Flutter is an open-source SDK (Software Development Kit) for mobile development created by Google.
Build Your First Flutter App for iOS and Android
You will create a Flutter App
Understand the Basics of Google Flutter
See how to use a simple public API in the application
Be interested in Google Flutter
The key ability Google Flutter provides is to create both iOS and Android apps from the same code base. In this course, I will show you how to build a simple application which retrieves and displays a list of posts from a public API. In one hour, you can have a functioning application and the basic understanding of core principles of Google Flutter.
Google Flutter uses Dart language, that is also open-sourced and also created by Google. The main reason for choosing Dart for Flutter was its ability to compile both ahead-of- (AOT) and just-in- (JIT). When code is compiled ahead-of- to the native code (to run either on iOS or Android), the speed of the app increases significantly compared to other languages and frameworks that do not use AOT (for example, React Native). While AOT is used in production, JIT (just-in-) is used during a development cycle. JIT allows hot reloads that make development faster and more enjoyable.
Although quite new (Alpha version was released May 2017), by now some companies abandoned other languages and frameworks in favour of Flutter (and the Dart language it works on). Because the language and SDK are still young, there is a lot of potential in it in terms of job opportunities.
Flutter (and/or Dart to be precise) is the language behind the new operating system Fuchsia, that is being built by Google. It's probably that Fuchsia will eventually replace Android. If that happens, a massive new job market will open for developers familiar with Flutter and Dart.
Bner Google Flutter developers
People curious about Flutter
People learning mobile app development
- Ebooks list page : 52789
- 2021-12-21Create a Post Reader App with Flutter
- 2020-06-03Create a Post Reader App with Flutter
- 2020-05-30Create A Post Reader App With Flutter
- 2020-05-04Create a Post Reader App with Flutter
- 2021-07-11Create Your Own Uber App With Flutter & Firebase Course 2021 (update)
- 2021-02-01Udemy - Create your own UBER App with Flutter & Firebase Course 2021 (Update)
- 2021-01-28Create your own UBER App with Flutter & Firebase Course 2021 (Update)
- 2020-12-24Create your own UBER App with Flutter & Firebase Course 2021
- 2020-12-14Create your own UBER App with Flutter & Firebase Course 2021
- 2020-12-14Udemy - Create your own UBER App with Flutter & Firebase Course 2021
- 2023-01-29Create A Saas Web App With Openai'S Gpt-3
- 2023-01-26Build Quiz, Crypto, Game and Instagram Reel App with Flutter
- 2023-01-26Create A Saas Web App With Openai'S GPT-3
- 2022-12-14Skillshare Flutter Web Build a Portfolio App with Flutter 2 0 and Dart
- 2022-11-23Skillshare Build a Diary Web App with Flutter Master Cloud Firebase and Firestore
- 2022-08-10Building a Web App with Blazor and ASP .Net Core Create a Single Page App with Blazor Server and Entity Framework
- 2022-06-18Build a Rental App with Flutter iOS & Android Masterclass
- 2022-03-31Build a notes app with Flutter
- 2022-03-11Build a notes app with Flutter
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.