Counselling Skills for Working with Trauma Healing From Child Sexual Abuse, Sexual Violence and Domestic Abuse
Posted on 2018-07-25, by nokia241186.
Christiane Sanderson, "Counselling Skills for Working with Trauma: Healing From Child Sexual Abuse, Sexual Violence and Domestic Abuse"
2013 | ISBN: 184905326X | 328 pages | PDF | 9 MB
Counselling Skills for Working with Trauma is a practical, introductory guide to counselling survivors of child abuse, neglect, rape, sexual violence, sexual trafficking, religious sexual abuse, and domestic abuse.
Written in an accessible style, it provides a comprehensive introduction to complex trauma accompanied by advice on how to create a safe environment in which survivors can learn the skills to restore control over trauma symptoms, to aid healing and post traumatic growth. The book covers all of the key principles including: understanding the role of dissociation in complex trauma; the role of attachment; managing flashbacks, panic attacks, nightmares and dissociation; responding to shame and guilt; managing relationships; and the impact of working with complex trauma. It explores how practitioners can work more effectively with trauma, and offers techniques and skills which can easily be integrated into different therapeutic models.
Featuring highlighted top tips, common pitfalls and a range of exercises, this is an essential guide for all professionals working with child and adult survivors of trauma.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36792
- 2019-05-12NICABM - Practical Skills for Working with an Angry Client
- 2019-05-11Practical Skills for Working with an Angry Client
- 2019-02-26nicabm - Practical Skills for Working with an Angry Client
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Working with Trauma: Lessons from Bion and Lacan (New Imago)
- 2011-01-05Livestock/Deadstock: Working with Farm Animals from Birth to Slaughter (Animals Culture And Society)
- 2012-12-11A Survival Guide for Working With Bad Bosses: Dealing With Bullies, Idiots, Back-stabbers, And Other Managers from... (repost)
- 2011-11-01A Survival Guide for Working With Bad Bosses: Dealing With Bullies, Idiots, Back-stabbers, And Other Managers from Hell
- 2007-05-27A Survival Guide for Working With Bad Bosses: Dealing With Bullies, Idiots, Back-stabbers, And Other Managers from Hell
- 2020-08-14Practical Recipes for Working With Files in Python
- 2020-08-08Practical Recipes for Working With Files in Python
- 2020-07-18The Dissociative Mind in Psychoanalysis: Understanding and Working With Trauma (Relational Perspectives Book Series)
- 2020-06-26Coaching for the Love of the Game A Practical Guide for Working with Young Athletes
- 2020-05-14Counselling Skills for Becoming a Wiser Practitioner: Tools, Techniques and Reflections for Building Practice Wisdom (Essential Skills for Counselling)
- 2020-05-10Shen Gong and Nei Dan in Da Xuan: A Manual for Working with Mind, Emotion, and Internal Energy
- 2020-04-26The Therapist's Notebook for Families: Solution-Oriented Exercises for Working With Parents, Children, and Adolescents Ed 2
- 2020-04-23Easy Ego State Interventions: Strategies for Working With Parts
- 2020-02-17Advanced Visual Effects Compositing: Techniques for Working with Problematic Footage
- 2019-09-30Typography Essentials Revised and Updated: 100 Design Principles for Working with Type
- 2019-09-27Typography Essentials Revised and Updated: 100 Design Principles for Working with Type (PDF)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.