Posted on 2020-06-23, by 0nelovee.
English | ASIN: B01N64JHDJ | 199 pages | December 1, 2016 | EPUB | 2.35 MB
Your child is unsocial, moody, and not hitting standard development milestones. Is it autism? A developmental disability? Or could it be as simple as B12 deficiency? Millions of children and adolescents are at risk of developing serious neurological disorders caused by B12 deficiency, yet B12 deficiency often goes misdiagnosed as autism, depression, and mental illness. B12 deficiency is treatable―but if you don't catch B12 deficiency in time, it can cause permanent nerve damage and disability. Could It Be B12? Pediatric Edition is the only book for parents that offers a complete guide to detecting and preventing pediatric disorders caused by B12 deficiency. Written by Sally Pacholok and Dr. Jeffrey Stuart, authors of the acclaimed Could It Be B12?, Could It Be B12? Pediatric Edition offers parents critical information about protecting children from B12 deficiency from early fetal development through adolescence. Written in a highly accessible style that makes complex medical information clear to general readers, Could It Be B12? Pediatric Edition presents strategies for healthy nutrition for mothers during pregnancy and breastfeeding, early intervention for infants and young children, and detecting subtle to severe symptoms of B12 deficiency in older children and teenagers. Could It Be B12? Pediatric Edition will help readers learns the warning signs of childhood B12 deficiency, prevent serious injury with timely intervention, and work with health care professionals to get effective treatment for their children. Thoroughly researched, clearly written, and backed with hard scientific data, medical journal citations, and numerous case studies, Could It Be B12? Pediatric Edition is a must-read for all parents and expectant parents.
- Ebooks list page : 43915
- 2020-04-22The Autism Book What Every Parent Needs to Know About Early Detection, Treatment, Recovery, and P...
- 2019-12-25Wireless-Wise Families: what every parent needs to know about wireless technologies
- 2017-04-06[PDF] What Every Parent Needs to Know about Standardized Tests: How to Understand the Tests and Help Your Kids Score High!
- 2012-04-27What Every Parent Needs to Know about Standardized Tests: How to Understand the Tests and Help Your Kids Score High! (repost) - Removed
- 2011-02-25What Every Parent Needs to Know about Standardized Tests: How to Understand the Tests and Help Your Kids Score High!
- 2010-04-10What Every Parent Needs to Know about 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grades, 2E (Teaching Strategies)
- 2009-06-02Toni Bickart - What Every Parent Needs to Know about 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grades
- 2020-12-29Predators and Child Molesters What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe
- 2020-12-03Beyond Diversification What Every Investor Needs to Know About Asset Allocation
- 2020-11-26Beyond Diversification - What Every Investor Needs to Know About Asset Allocation
- 2020-11-24Beyond Diversification: What Every Investor Needs to Know About Asset Allocation (True EPUB)
- 2020-10-17Beyond Diversification: What Every Investor Needs to Know About Asset Allocation
- 2020-05-14The ADHD Handbook: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Get the Best for Their Child
- 2019-05-10Video Game Storytelling What Every Developer Needs to Know about Narrative Techniques
- 2019-03-23Video Game Storytelling What Every Developer Needs to Know about Narrative Techniques
- 2018-12-12Business in the Cloud What Every Business Needs to Know About Cloud Computing
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sexually Speaking: What Every Woman Needs to Know about Sexual Health - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] What Every Therapist Needs to Know About Anxiety Disorders: Key Concepts, Insights, and Interventions
- 2018-01-14[PDF] What Every Senior Needs to Know About Health Care
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.