Posted on 2020-02-20, by Germany2020.
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 7h 18 mn | 1 GB
Instructor: David Burrell, BComm
Learn Cost Accounting for Management. Includes Process Costing, ABC Systems, Variance Analysis, Cash Budgets and more.
What you'll learn
Understand Cost Drivers and Cost Driver Activity.
Define Fixed and Variable Costs and Create Cost Functions.
Use Regression Analysis using the Least Squares Method.
Apply Activity Based Costing to Product Costs.
Allocate Support Department Costs using the Direct, Step-Down and Reciprocal Method.
Apply Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (Break-Even Points)
Use Variance Analysis to Determine Labor and Material Variances.
Create Cash Budgets.
Prepare Production Reports
Welcome to the Management Accounting Crash Course, which will provide you with 46 video lessons that span over 7 hours of content (including quizzes to help test your knowledge). Follow along as I explain the basics and fundamental concepts like cost drivers, the cost function, break-even points, journal entries, joint costing, budgets and more!
Managerial Accounting is the study of internal financial information that can influence decision-making. It's the follow up course to Financial Accounting, that can prove to be more difficult for students. We designed the course to act as a perfect supplement for those taking Managerial/Management Accounting in University or College. We'll walk you through the theory, providing examples and questions that will keep you engaged.
The first part of the course will cover:
Cost Measurement and Cost Behavior
The Design of Cost Functions
Fixed Costs, Variable Costs and Mixed Costs
Handling Direct and Indirect Costs
The second part will cover:
Process Costing, and Production Reports using Weighted Average and FIFO.
Activity-Based Costing for Overhead Costs
Preparing Cash Budgets
Support Departments: Direct, Step-Down and Reciprocal Method
And much more!
HERE'S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT MY COURSE:
"I fully attribute me passing the BEC portion of the CPA exam from your videos. Without your easy to learn managerial accounting tutorials, I would never have understood the concepts. I especially thought your videos on variance analysis were exceptional. Thank you so much for everything!" - Spencer S.
"Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for posting such great videos on YouTube. I believe that they were the reason I just passed my very difficult accounting exam! They were very easy to watch and easy to follow. I appreciate your work!" - Alana M.
"This guy has the best Mgmt Accounting tutorial videos. He understands the concepts and can explain them in the easiest and most engaging way. Thank you." - Karen K.
"Great Course for being introduced to Fundamentals of Management Accounting. Dave does a good job at explaining concepts filled in with examples." - Imran S.
Who this course is for:
- Ebooks list page : 42735
- 2012-05-17Fundamentals of Cost Accounting (3rd Edition)
- 2021-01-31Cost Accounting Introduction To Management Accounting
- 2020-02-19Cost Accounting Introduction to Management Accounting
- 2008-12-05Cost Accounting: An Introduction to Cost Management
- 2022-01-09Cost Accounting and Financial Management A Complete Study
- 2021-12-11Management and Cost Accounting, 11th Edition
- 2021-12-08Introduction To Management Accounting - Beginners Guide
- 2021-12-08Introduction To Management Accounting
- 2021-09-18Cost Accounting And Financial Management A Complete S
- 2020-12-05Introduction to Management Accounting Global Edition 16th Edition
- 2020-07-31Management and Cost Accounting, 7th Edition
- 2020-03-09Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2019-01-11Cost Accounting and Financial Management for Construction Project Managers
- 2018-12-21Cost Accounting and Financial Management for Construction Project Managers
- 2018-10-06Cost Accounting and Financial Management - A Complete S
- 2018-09-04Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2018-07-07Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2018-07-02Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2018-02-02Cost Accounting And Financial Management A Complete S
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.