Posted on 2019-11-25, by rizentrop.
This book discusses the implementation of sustainability in corporate governance mechanisms since 2013 and assesses how much the role of the Board of Directors has changed as a result. The study explores the impact of legislation upon corporate governance in two European contexts, the UK and Italy, which have been affected differently by changes in national regulations since 2013. This investigation relies first on the analysis of interviews administered to the boards of directors of Italian firms, to highlight how far sustainability objectives were considered a real priority for their firms and how their role evolved in terms of specific duties and practices. Second, thanks to a rich dataset from 2013 to 2017, the investigation considers the corporate governance reports of top Italian and British listed firms, to identify how the integration of sustainability within corporate governance has been evolving since 2013, and how it has been disclosed. This insider perspective provides the
- Ebooks list page : 41896
- 2009-03-25Corporate Governance and Accountability: What Role for the Regulator, Director, and Auditor?
- 2020-05-27The Human Factor in Social Capital Management: The Owner-Manager Perspective (Critical Studies on Corporate Responsibility, Governance and Sustainability)
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2020-01-24Corporate Governance in China: The Structure and Management of Foreign-Invested Enterprises Under Chinese Law (China Law, Tax & Accounting)
- 2020-01-23Corporate Governance Codes for the 21st Century: International Perspectives and Critical Analyses
- 2020-01-11Understanding the Company: Corporate Governance and Theory
- 2019-12-18Wellbeing, Resilience and Sustainability: The New Trinity of Governance (Building a Sustainable Political Economy: SPERI Research & Policy)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Organising the Firm: Theories of Commercial Law, Corporate Governance and Corporate Law - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Private Equity, Corporate Governance And The Dynamics Of Capital Market Regulation
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Corporate Governance and Enterprise Reform in China: Building the Institutions of Modern Markets (International Finance Corporation Publication)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Corporate Governance and Corporate Behavior in Japan: The Consequences of Stock Options and Corporate Diversification (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2014-05-04Corporate Governance and the Global Financial Crisis: International Perspectives (repost)
- 2014-05-04Corporate Governance and the Global Financial Crisis: International Perspectives
- 2014-01-30Sarbanes-Oxley and the Board of Directors : Techniques and Best Practices for Corporate Governance (Repost)
- 2013-12-09Governance and Sustainability in Information Systems. Managing the Transfer and Diffusion of IT (repost)
- 2013-02-09Corporate Governance and the Global Financial Crisis: International Perspectives
- 2012-01-16Governance and Sustainability in Information Systems. Managing the Transfer and Diffusion of IT: IFIP WG 8.6 International Working Conference, ... in Information and Communication Technology) - Markus Nuttgens
- 2011-12-17Governance and Sustainability in Information Systems. Managing the Transfer and Diffusion of IT: IFIP WG 8.6 International Working Conference, ... in Information and Communication Technology) - Markus Nuttgens
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.