Posted on 2020-04-17, by raymanhero.
CORE KOREAN 2_ Reinforce your Korean Language Foundations
h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 |ENGLISH,aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 18h 28 mn | 23 GB
Created by: Daniel Lin, Sookie Jung
That you have foundations in some for languages actually means that you should be able to make expressions with basic words and speak them on your own.
A comprehensive grammar oriented Korean language course for speaking through organized practices What you'll learn
Have a comprehensive understanding on Korean grammar
Make your own variations of Korean expressions
Understand the significant differences from English contained in the Korean language
Get used to Korean structure, verb and sentence automatically
Completing CORE KOREAN Course 1
You should be able to read Korean alphabets to some degree
Some privacy to practice speaking loud
The Best Seller Course in Korean Language
This course has been designed to help you to have sufficient practice through an organized and systematic approach so that you can make and speak a lot of basic Korean expressions covered in an English grammar.
Reinforce Korean Language Foundations through Organized Practices
11 Lectures, 86 Practices
Practice Audio files Provided
Practicing about 1,300 Variations of Korean Expressions
Having a Comprehensive Understanding on Korean Grammar
No Dialogue Based Course
Contents and Overview
This course has been designed to simplify your learning process as much as possible. The goal of this course is to make you make and speak Korean expressions on your own with only a few selected basic words. You are going to practice about 1,300 variations through 86 practices based on the aspects of grammar covered in Core Korean Course 1 and 2.This course can be a good stepping stone for you to move to an intermidate level in speaking Korean.
What is different from other Korean courses
A Comprehensive grammar oriented Korean class for learning speaking
You will be able to automatically remember structure, verb and sentence through the organized practice activities
Simple break down. Easy to find parts that you want to review.
The combination of Korean characters and English is great
How the language hang together to express various gradations of meaning
Optimization of learning with the utilization of a small group of terms. Teaches very simple sentences with all details.
Helping English-language speakers understand the significant differences contained in the Korean language
Easy vocabulary for focusing on the grammar
Balance of theory and practice
Who this course is for:
People who want to learn more advanced aspects of Korean grammar
English-language speakers who want to understand the significant differences contained in the Korean language
People who want to start learning speaking Korean without studying and memorizing
People who want to automatically remember Korean structure, verb and sentence
People who wants to tie together much of what they have already learned
- Ebooks list page : 43278
- 2020-03-06CORE KOREAN 2 Reinforce your Korean Language Foundations
- 2020-03-05CORE KOREAN 2: Reinforce your Korean Language Foundations
- 2020-05-08CORE KOREAN 4: Complete Your Korean Language Foundations
- 2020-05-09CORE KOREAN 1: Build up Korean Foundations through Practice
- 2019-08-17CORE KOREAN 1 Build up Korean Foundations through Practice
- 2018-10-07Korean Made Simple 3 Continuing your journey of learning the Korean language
- 2018-09-26Korean Made Simple 3 Continuing your journey of learning the Korean language
- 2018-07-21Korean Made Simple 3 Continuing your journey of learning the Korean language
- 2020-08-05Making Out in Korean: A Korean Language Phrase Book (Making Out Books)
- 2020-07-26More Making Out in Korean: A Korean Language Phrase Book - Revised & Expanded Edition (A Korean Phrasebook) (Making Out Books) Ed 2
- 2020-05-08CORE KOREAN 3: Advance to Intermediate Level
- 2018-07-14Korean Made Simple 2 The next step in learning the Korean language
- 2018-04-22Integrated Korean Beginning 2, 2nd Edition (KLEAR Textbooks in Korean Language) (digital textbook) 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Integrated Korean: High Advanced 1 (KLEAR Textbooks in Korean Language)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] A History of the Korean Language
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Korean Made Simple: A beginner's guide to learning the Korean language
- 2017-10-11[PDF] More Making Out in Korean: A Korean Language Phrase Book. Revised & Expanded Edition (Korean Phrasebook) (Making Out Books)
- 2013-08-30Sungdai Cho, Hyo Sang Lee, Hye-Sook Wang, "Integrated Korean: High Advanced 1 (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language)"
- 2013-08-23A History of the Korean Language
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.