Posted on 2021-01-31, by raymanhero.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 319 MB | Duration: 1 hours
After completing this course, you will be having no problem in tunning your PID controller for a particular function.
What you'll learn
You will also learn how to create a code for some mathematical technique like Newton Raphson using matlab.
You should be having basic knowledge of Electric and control circuits. You will need matlab software for it.
This course is all about Simulink modeling of control and Power system. I will be working on practical examples, will bring them to simulink environment. Then after discussing its response, I will be explaining which controller should be used and why?
In depth explanation of PID controllers. Their merit and demerits. For a specific problem which controller will be best to use?
How to tune your controller automatically using Simulink?
We have to design a controller as simple as possible which can bring the system response within our requirements.
Three phase Inverter modelling using simulink.
In future will be testing and discussing the operation of motor using Simscape (Simulink-Matlab)
Who this course is for:
If someone is eager to learn control system system modeling and tunning of PID controller for different types of problems using simulink, this course is then meant for that person. Moreover, I will be working on the coding of different regression techniques using matlab.
- Ebooks list page : 46420
- 2020-10-19Control and Power System Modeling using Simulink - Matlab
- 2019-12-17Power System Modeling, Computation, and Control (Wiley - IEEE)
- 2019-01-24Control System Modelling from Scratch using Simulink -Matlab
- 2018-12-28Control System Modelling from Scratch using Simulink -MatLab
- 2018-11-20Control System Modelling from Scratch using Simulink -Matlab
- 2018-11-01Control System Modelling from Scratch using Simulink -Matlab
- 2011-11-17Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation" by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2019-08-23AC to AC Converters Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK
- 2019-03-11Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems Modeling, Design and Applications
- 2019-01-31Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems Modeling, Design and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-11Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems Modeling, Design and Applications
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Analysis and Damping Control of Power System Low-frequency Oscillations (Power Electronics and Power Systems) - Removed
- 2012-10-24Nonlinear Control Systems and Power System Dynamics (repost)
- 2012-04-10Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modeling, Design and Applications [Repost]
- 2012-01-24Power System Analysis
- 2011-05-23Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modeling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2010-08-07Nonlinear Control Systems and Power System Dynamics
- 2009-04-21Nonlinear Control Systems and Power System Dynamics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.