Posted on 2018-08-01, by nokia241186.
Yingxue Zhao, Xiaoge Meng, Shouyang Wang, "Contract Analysis and Design for Supply Chains with Stochastic Demand"
English | 2015 | pages: 197 | ISBN: 1489976329 | PDF, EPUB | 4 MB
This book is devoted to analysis and design of supply chain contracts with stochastic demand. Given the extensive utilization of contracts in supply chains, the issues concerning contract analysis and design are extremely important for supply chain management (SCM), and substantial research has been developed to address those issues over the past years. Despite the abundance of classical research, new research needs to be conducted in response to new issues emerging with the recent changing business environments, such as the fast-shortening life cycle of product and the increasing globalization of supply chains. This book addresses these issues, with the intention to present new research on how to apply contracts to improve SCM.
Contract Analysis and Design for Supply Chains with Stochastic Demand contains eight chapters and each chapter is summarized as follows: Chapter 1 provides a comprehensive review of the classical development of supply chain contracts. Chapter 2 examines the effects of demand uncertainty on the applicability of buyback contracts. Chapter 3 conducts a mean-risk analysis for wholesale price contracts, taking into account contracting value risk and risk preferences. Chapter 4 studies the optimization of product service system by franchise fee contracts in the service-oriented manufacturing supply chain with demand information asymmetry. Chapter 5 develops a bidirectional option contract model and explores the optimal contracting decisions and supply chain coordination issue with the bidirectional option. Chapter 6 addresses supply chain options pricing issue and a value-based pricing scheme is developed for the supply chain options. With a cooperative game theory approach, Chapter 7 explores the issues concerning supply chain contract selection/implementation with the option contract under consideration. Chapter 8 concludes the book and suggests worthy directions for future research.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36848
- 2020-05-11Contract Analysis and Design for Supply Chains with Stochastic Demand (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Contract Analysis and Design for Supply Chains with Stochastic Demand - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2014-04-19Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML OCL and IFML
- 2014-04-17Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2014-04-06Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2014-02-13Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2020-08-16Discrete and Integrated Electronics Volume Two Analysis and Design for Engineers and Engineerin...
- 2020-06-17Analysis and Design for Networked Teleoperation System
- 2020-05-25Analysis and Design for Networked Teleoperation System
- 2019-12-21Discrete and Integrated Electronics: Analysis and Design for Engineers and Engineering Technologists
- 2018-11-24Geometric Control of Mechanical Systems Modeling, Analysis, and Design for Simple Mechanical Control...
- 2018-10-14Steel Structures Analysis and Design for Vibrations and Earthquakes
- 2018-09-27Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Understanding System Development with UML 2.0
- 2018-08-26Steel Structures Analysis and Design for Vibrations and Earthquakes
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Service-Oriented Architecture: Analysis and Design for Services and Microservices (2nd Edition) (The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Advanced Analysis and Design for Fire Safety of Steel Structures (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China) - Removed
- 2017-12-21Service-Oriented Architecture Analysis and Design for Services and Microservices, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Steel Structures: Analysis and Design for Vibrations and Earthquakes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.