Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
Contaminants of Emerging Concern in the Environment: Ecological and Human Health Considerations By Rolf U. Halden (Eds.)
2010 | 591 Pages | ISBN: 084122496X | PDF | 13 MB
Content: Introduction to contaminants of emerging concern in the environment: ecological and human health considerations / R. U. Halden Pharmaceutical ingredients in drinking water: overview of occurrence and significance of human exposure / C. G. Daughton Occurrence of pharmaceuticals in U.S. drinking water / Shane A. Snyder Trace organics in Arizona surface and wastewaters / C. Chiu and P. K. Westerhoff Illicit drugs as emerging contaminants / Sara Castiglioni and Ettore Zuccato Persistent organic pollutants in sewage sludge: levels, sources, and trends / Bradley O. Clarke and Nichola A. Porter U.S. EPA's 2006-2007 targeted national sewage sludge survey / Rick Stevens Pharmaceuticals and personal care products in U.S. biosolids / Kristin McClellan and Rolf U. Halden Removing steroids from contaminated waters using radical reactions / Stephen P. Mezyk ... [et al.] Transport of PPCPs and veterinary medicines from agricultural fields following application of biosolids or manure / Edward Topp ... [et al.] Environmental fate and hazards of the pharmaceutical diclofenac in aquatic environments / Jesper Svanfelt ... [et al.] Fate of caffeine in the environment and ecotoxicological considerations / Thomas Bruton ... [et al.] Perfluorinated chemicals in drinking and environmental waters / Paul C. Rumsby ... [et al.] Earthworms: diagnostic indicators of wastewater derived anthropogenic organic contaminants in terrestrial environments / Chad A. Kinney ... [et al.] Potential implications of amending agricultural soils with biosolids / Evelyn Walters and Rolf U. Halden Manifestation of ecotoxicity in parts per trillion contaminant levels in natural and simulated environmental settings / Hans Sanderson and Martin Rudbeck Jepsen Presence of pharmaceuticals and personal care products in the environment a concern for human health? / Sara Bachman Ducey and Amir Sapkota Pharmaceutical and personal care products in the environment and potential risks of emerging antibiotic resistence / Rebecca M. Coulborn, Erin Rees Clayton, and Allison E. Aiello Empirical models for predicting the occurrence and concentration of organic chemicals in biosolids / Randhir P. Deo and Rolf U. Halden Comparing the phenomenological and hydrodynamic modeling approaches for describing the rejection of emerging nonionic organic contaminants by a nanofiltration membrane / Christopher L. Bellona and JoÌˆrg E. Drewes Concentrations of hydrophobic organic pollutants in U.S. wastewater treatment plants and in receiving surface waters modeled from EPA biosolids monitoring data / Alex Weir ... [et al.] Assessment of the aquatic release and relevance of selected endogenous chemicals: androgens, thyroids and their in vivo metabolites / Usman Khan and Jim Nicell Assessment of the contribution of triclosan to dioxin emissions from sludge incineration in the U.S. using a mathematical model / K. D. Doudrick ... [et al.] Literature review of meta-analyses and pooled analyses of disinfection by-products in drinking water and cancer and reproductive health outcomes / Mark J. Nieuwenhuijsen ... [et al.] Impact of point-of-use water softening on sustainable water reclamation: case study of the greater Phoenix area / E. N. Daugherty ... [et al.] Bioassay guided fractionation (toxicity identification and evaluation) for the determination of estrogenic agents in environmental samples / Daryl Bulloch, Ramon Lavado, and Daniel Schlenk Fluorinated chemicals and the impacts of anthropogenic use / D. E. C. Adams and R. U. Halden.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38951
- 2022-01-20Environmental Biodynamics A New Science of How the Environment Interacts with Human Health
- 2014-03-14Issues of the Day: 100 Commentaries on Energy, the Environment, Transportation, and Public Health Policy (Repost)
- 2010-11-01Issues of the Day: 100 Commentaries on Energy, the Environment, Transportation, and Public Health Policy (RFF Report)
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2022-08-24Analytical Methods for Environmental Contaminants of Emerging Concern
- 2022-06-21Analytical Methods for Environmental Contaminants of Emerging Concern
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Emerging Organic Contaminants and Human Health (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Human Pharmaceuticals in the Environment: Current and Future Perspectives (Emerging Topics in Ecotoxicology: Principles, Approaches and Perspectives, Vol. 4) - Removed
- 2010-09-30Faye Duchin, Glenn-Marie Lange - The Future of the Environment: Ecological Economics and Technological Change
- 2023-02-06Handbook of Fire and the Environment Impacts and Mitigation - Removed
- 2023-01-28Emerging Scholarship on the Middle East and Central Asia Moving from the Periphery
- 2022-07-30Handbook of Fire and the Environment Impacts and Mitigation
- 2021-11-25Sport and the Environment - Politics and Preferred Futures
- 2021-11-16Persistent Organic Pollutants In The Environment Origin And Role
- 2021-10-23Hazardous Gases - Risk Assessment on the Environment and Human Health
- 2021-10-20Hazardous Gases Risk Assessment On The Environment And Human Health
- 2021-09-01Persistent Organic Pollutants in the Environment Origin and Role
- 2021-08-25Lead in Plants and the Environment (Radionuclides and Heavy Metals in the Environment) - Removed
- 2021-07-24Bionanotechnology to Save the Environment Plant and Fishery's Biomass as Alternative to Petrol
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.