Posted on 2020-03-31, by nokia241186.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 184 MB Duration: 1.5 hours
What you'll learn
The Ultimate, Workshop Oriented Master Course on Disruption Claims
This course is essential for all construction professionals who are interested in learning how to prepare ADVANCED quantum calculations for Disruption Claims
Top construction companies and consultancies are always on the lookout for professionals with claims expertise
On completion of this Master Course, you will take a major step towards becoming a claims quantum consultant and, as you are probably aware, this is a very lucrative career
You should have a basic understanding of construction works
GIVE ME AROUND 90MIN OF YOUR TIME and I will show you how to identify, prove and price Disruption Claims.
This Master Course will provide you with ADVANCED knowledge, expertise and practical tools to prepare quantum calculations for Disruption Claims.
Proving and pricing disruption claims can be incredibly challenging and complex.
For example, let's assume that a construction company loses $10,000 on a construction activity due to a "disruptive claim event". Assuming that the project has a profit margin of 5 %, the company would have to generate an additional turnover of $210,000 just to offset this loss.
A few disruptive events, like the one described above, could wipe out the project's profit. Without adequate recovery through Disruption Claims, sustained losses like this could result in companies going bankrupt.
This Master Workshop will train you on how to use internationally recognised principles to monitor, track & create disruption claims in order to successfully recover the above losses.
Introduction: A review of the contractual basis behind disruption claims and demonstration of real world case studies/workshops in MS Excel
Methodologies: An in-depth review of various recognised methodologies used to prove disruption claims
Advanced Quantum Workshops (MS Excel): Several workshops on proving and pricing disruption claims including:
5 comprehensive/advanced workshops on how to prove and price disruption claims
Isolating labour, plant and material elements to prepare independent and mutually exclusive quantum for disruption claims
Advice on how to defend your analysis against expert opposition
Practical methods on how to calculate the future impact of disruption to construction operations
Delay Analysis: Preparation of a non-critical delay analysis (In MS Excel) which would demonstrate the impact of a Disruption Claim to the project Programme.
Strategies for Disruption Claims: Preparation and Defence
Case Law/Published authorities Analysis: A review of international case law and published authorities related to disruption
Template for Quantifying Disruption Claims (MS Excel): Attendees will receive several fully detailed workshops on disruption claims in MS Excel which they can use as a template to create new disruption claims on their projects
Template for Claims Narrative (MS Word): Preparing the claims narrative for a disruption claim; a sample Disruption Claim will be provided
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
This course is essential for all construction professionals who are interested in learning how to prepare ADVANCED quantum calculations for Disruption Claims.
Top construction companies and consultancies are always on the lookout for professionals with claims expertise.
As a claims quantum expert, you have the potential to work around the world and earn salaries anywhere from 20 to 50 thousand dollars, a month...tax-free in some countries.
On completion of this Master Course, you will take a major step towards becoming a claims quantum consultant and, as you are probably aware, this is a very lucrative career.
So, please review the course curriculum, watch the sample videos and challenge yourself to make a decision that will positively disrupt your life and elevate your career to a whole new level.
Who this course is for:
Engineers Interested in a career switch to contracts/claims management
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43115
- 2020-01-08Construction Claims Quantifying Disruption Claims (Vol 1)
- 2019-12-31Construction Claims Advanced Disruption Claims (Vol 2)
- 2019-12-30Construction Claims Pricing Extension of Time Claims Vol 2
- 2019-12-30Construction Claims Pricing Extension of Time Claims Vol 1
- 2020-05-03Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation Ed 2
- 2020-02-22Preparing Construction Claims
- 2020-01-11Construction Claims Proving And Pricing Acceleration Claims
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims Management
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-06-28Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims Management
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2013-05-29Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2011-10-24Quick Guide To Construction Claims - N.M.Raj
- 2011-10-01Construction Claims Deskbook: Management, Documentation, and Presentation of Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2011-09-17Proving and Pricing Construction Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 'Facilities and Construction Engineering (Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Vol. 3)'
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Construction Delays: Extensions of Time and Prolongation Claims
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.